Vote on the next Community Playthrough :D

What do we play through next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I think I'm gonna try and find time to join in on this one but no promises on my end.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Excellent. I'm fine with moving it around, but it should probably go to people that have played it before. And I should probably only have ones in the first 2 discs.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
No, no, no. I got further than that, I just know those better having done them a couple times. Only once did I get to the end, where my lack of drawing finally caught up with me (another reason why I might not be the best leader in this, haha)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Huh. I'm starting to think maybe I should lead this one after all. I just sat down and typed up questions for seven chapters comprising the whole of the first disc. I also renamed all of Absolute Steve's chapters 'cause lame.

When do we start?

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Huh. I'm starting to think maybe I should lead this one after all. I just sat down and typed up questions for seven chapters comprising the whole of the first disc. I also renamed all of Absolute Steve's chapters 'cause lame.

When do we start?

My repeated polite pleading requests have not gone unheeded.

dance-of-joy-o.gif

Tres, set a date to start and try to pick a day and time each week you'll be available. I think we should use the IRC to have a kind of interactive playthrough for those who aren't comfortable with voice chat. The Skype voice chat met with limited success last time (though interesting character discussions were most definitely had) and led to the much maligned formation of the current monstrosity that is the "What is love" skype chat.

Plus, we need to push activity in the IRC.

Fangu

Great Old One
Is that... Balki and Larry???!!

OMG THAT IS THE BEST GIF IN THE UNIVERSE

Also, Tresyesplease! And moar IRC activity would be nice :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
How does the IRC work? =P

As for when I'll be available, that's going to be tough to line up with the rest of you guys. I'll be working 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Monday-Saturday for the rest of this year, except the last weekend of this month (Thanksgiving weekend) and the last week of next (Christmas shutdown).

When I get home from work, it's going to be the early hours of the morning for you European folks, and before I go to work, you guys will probably be at work/school yourselves. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Is the preparation or the actual streaming the part you were hoping to pass off, Lex? If the former, why not let Tres handle all the questions and rallying, and you (or someone) does the streaming on Saturday's or whatever?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Woo, VIII won! I'm totally in for this one. :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I've decided I'm going to have to combine some chapters, as 23 weeks is just way too long. I don't want this to take any longer than the Community Playthrough for IX, and I think that was 16 weeks.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
@Tres: I've finished VIII already and I used Absolute Steve's walkthough for it. I'd be willing to write up some of the later chapters if someone wants/needs a break.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Suggestions for write-up questions are most certainly welcome at any time.

So, when do peeps want to start this thing? Tomorrow or the following Saturday? Again, I'm happy to handle the questions and chapter starts/stops, but neither streaming nor IRC/Skype chats are likely to be an option for me.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Either works for me, too.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Well, we have ten people who have posted that they will play, so if at least six say tomorrow is good, we'll start tomorrow. Right now, we're at four (Avec, Amizon, Force, myself).

Top Bottom