Sooooooooo...

D0dg3r (NL)

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Harco
I just logged in to FFOF because I was bored and saw this: You last visited: 12th July 2007 at 02:39.

And that's how I got here. Exciting.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I remember you. Welcome to TLS an' shit. :gjawesomonster:

As you've probably figured out it's impossible to post on FFOF. RIP in peace :sadpanda:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ahoy :monster:

I never went on FFOF, except for a brief time in 2012 when this place was.riddled with database errors (and dtama iirc!) The point is i have an excuse for not knowing you :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to the site! We're a friendly bunch so long as you cooperate. :monster:

D0dg3r (NL)

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Harco
I don't remember you, but hi anyway. :monster:
FFOF was good while it lasted.

I was never active on FFOF anyway. It was just that I got there from ACF back in the day.

Good to see some familiar faces. Haven't used this name in a decade; just thought I'd use it for the novelty of it. No Dutch topic these days, SR, YopY? 8)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Wooo ACF old-hats

Ghost X

Sooooooooo...

tumblr_n0vw4dWKVx1s2mmayo1_250.gif

Welcome (back) aboard.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I was never active on FFOF anyway. It was just that I got there from ACF back in the day.

Good to see some familiar faces. Haven't used this name in a decade; just thought I'd use it for the novelty of it. No Dutch topic these days, SR, YopY? 8)

Not enough Dutchmen, :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It is known.

Yet, there are no women on the internet, so statistically, the chance of any of those women being Dutch is still 0%.

Top Bottom