The final vote for the Most Memorable Moment of the Compilation of FFVII

Which moment in the Compilation of FFVII was the most memorable of all?

• Zack's death and Cloud inheriting the Buster Sword

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • The death of Aerith in the Forgotten Capital

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Zack's DMW destruction during the final battle against the MPs in CC.

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Cloud throwing Sephiroth into the Mako pit in Nibelheim.

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is it. The final vote for which moment in the Compilation of FFVII is the most memorable.

This will be the last vote. I don't think I need to explain what needs to be done. Vote for which moment you feel is the most memorable in FFVII and that's it.

With this, our little poll will be complete. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, the poll just opened and already Zack and Aerith are neck-in-neck in terms of votes.

ROTFLMAO, someone needs to like do a fanart of Zack and Aerith arm wrestling with halos over their heads or something. :wackymonster:

Zack's either gonna go for a third straight win, or Aerith's gonna come up from behind and be the queen of the Compilation.

Isabella

Your Mom
I didn't vote for either one. :monster: But if I did it would be for Aerith. Zack's death was certainly emotionally wrenching, but Aerith's is iconic. It was also shocking in its time. We all knew what would happen to Zack.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I didn't vote for either one. :monster: But if I did it would be for Aerith. Zack's death was certainly emotionally wrenching, but Aerith's is iconic. It was also shocking in its time. We all knew what would happen to Zack.

Says the person who didn't see Cloud kissing Aerith in the rain.

Your opinion is null. NULL!!!!

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I voted for Zack :awesome:

First, because Aerith's death did nothing BUT relieve me from the stress of having her in my parties LOL. Yes, she sucked big time and I never levelled her up. I was doing much better without her than with her, in fact XD Beside her personality rubbed me the wrong way XD

But, more importantly, because I still think that Zack dying and giving his buster sword to Cloud was the start of everything; because he died, because he lent that power to Cloud, FFVII happened. To me, this is a key point as much as Aerith's death is, but more importantly, it's the starter point to the compilation.

Isabella

Your Mom
Mako, you should change the title from most memorable to most significant. I think that's what most people are voting on. Aerith = memorable, Zack = significant

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
I was the only one who voted for the Wall Market scene in the last round :(

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Zack.

That scene tore at me--even though I KNEW it was coming, I was still torn up.

Aerith's death wasn't all that shocking to me--I guess because I was mentally killing her in my head through half the game anyway...

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Mako, you should change the title from most memorable to most significant. I think that's what most people are voting on. Aerith = memorable, Zack = significant

Zack's been winning so far, though.

Mako Eyes said:
ROTFLMAO, someone needs to like do a fanart of Zack and Aerith arm wrestling with halos over their heads or something.

That's a great mental image. XD

Syneiam said:
But, more importantly, because I still think that Zack dying and giving his buster sword to Cloud was the start of everything; because he died, because he lent that power to Cloud, FFVII happened. To me, this is a key point as much as Aerith's death is, but more importantly, it's the starter point to the compilation.

That's certainly one of the scenes that fits the bill. Just as much, though, I think of the guys who killed Zack leaving Cloud alive as starting it.

Had they changed their minds, everything would have been different.

Oh, voted for the mako pit scene. Obviously. XD

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm just glad my scene -- ok, Isabella originally nominated it, but it's my scene -- made it to the Final Four. It's truly the most memorable of all. :')

I r happy.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
It's very hard to vote amongst these four, because they're all very memorable in their own right! Each one features something spectacular happening. Who would have thought Cloud would gain the strength to lift Sephiroth (the strongest being in all of the FFVII world, if not universe)? Who would have thought Sephiroth strike and kill Aerith out of seemingly no-where? Who would have thought death meant, at least for Zack, that his precious and dear memories regarding friends new and old would start fading away? Who would have known that Shinra would have been so vehement to make sure that their secrets - as done to Zack and Cloud - were kept secrets? I'll have to think and get back to this poll...

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I definitely have a hard time deciding between the two deaths...But I decided to choose the more original scene, namely Aerith's death.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Aerith's death, again. I hated her because I felt she was useless in battles, but watching her die made me want to throw up. Zack's made me tear up, but at least I knew what to expect - not to mention Why or whatever it's called dampened the effect. :monster:

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
I voted DMW deconstruction, but I hope Zack's death wins. :monster: That event is Compilation Ground Zero -- everything that happens in FF7 proper and AC/C extends from that moment.

Including Aerith's death.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I voted for Aerith's death, and thus it returns to a tie.

I might have had a bigger problem picking between the two death scenes if it weren't for Why.

SOLDIERis1337

Pro Adventurer
I voted Zack's death/Cloud receiving the Buster Sword. Like others I could have done without the sappy Jpop but other than that it's just terrific.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
ROTFLMAO, someone needs to like do a fanart of Zack and Aerith arm wrestling with halos over their heads or something. :wackymonster:

I'm working on it, just have a little patience :awesome:

EDIT: It's just a silly doodle, but it was so fun to do that I love it! I hope you like it.

Heavenly_arm_wrestling_by_Glaurung_II.jpg

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh forgot to say which I voted for. Aerith's death just because it impacted me more.. I mean that one was unexpected to most people, you knew Zack would die. But it's a good argument that with Zack's death it all began.

C

CloudKittyVII

ZACK zack's Halo definetily!

I'd SaY Zack for sure. And I agree with Syneiam. However I still think that Aerith's Great Gaspel is great, but it didn't serve it's purpose for a REAllY hard boss nor the weopons. Invincibility is need for Sephiroth or the Ruby and Emerald weapon. So... If she lived long enough [more happy she died to be reunited with Zack =^-^= ZackxAerith!!! 4 ever <3]... but I still agree

I voted for Zack :awesome:

First, because Aerith's death did nothing BUT relieve me from the stress of having her in my parties LOL. Yes, she sucked big time and I never leveled her up. I was doing much better without her than with her, in fact XD Beside her personality rubbed me the wrong way XD

But, more importantly, because I still think that Zack dying and giving his buster sword to Cloud was the start of everything; because he died, because he lent that power to Cloud, FFVII happened. To me, this is a key point as much as Aerith's death is, but more importantly, it's the starting point to the compilation.

Yep yep... still agree highly =^-^= Its a very moving scene that even made me cry. I was like, 'ZACK NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! T_T *sobz + howlz' But with Aerith in the game I was relieved and 'huh >_> *yea whatevs... I didn't like you flirting with Cloud anyways. I LOVE CLOUDxTIFA!!! XD so yea....

Zack scene because he's my 2nd fav character

faV characterz:~
1. Cloud
2. Zack
3. Tifa

~heh ^^

Top Bottom