The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Endwalker - 6.45]

Jack Gilmour

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
AH88, ahall89, ahall88
I mainly just wanted to see how long it would take to move to another city, but then I saw some classes I wanted to try so I decided to stay for awhile, lol.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
If I ever get a chance to play this game...I will be riding the Magitek Armors all day EVERY DAY.

Edit: Might as well ask...is that whole 'fatigue system' thing still in? Or did they take that garbage out?

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm not sure what fatigue system you refer to, Blade. You have tech points for your abilities, and abilities have a cool down, but I feel like that's not what you mean.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I think he was meaning the cap SE puts on people who overlevel too much and too fast, so that they don't have to rebalance the game all the time.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Made an FFVII character. I think SE's on to me though.

gixTjqA.jpg

I chose Archer because that was the closest I could get to a Gunner class.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Don't you guys remember when SE copped shit for implementing the fatigue system that only allowed players to gain experience for x amount of hours a day? :monster:

They took all that out for A Realm Reborn, if memory serves me right.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Yay finally got my Beta key sorted out and I have a full weekend off work. Guess I know what I am doing tonight.

Anyone on PS3 want to meet up?

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Yay finally got my Beta key sorted out and I have a full weekend off work. Guess I know what I am doing tonight.

Anyone on PS3 want to meet up?

My tag's Captain_Highwind, using my Barret Wallace archer character

My main base is the Gridania town, on the Behemoth server.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'll be on the game too once I've installed it. PSN is in the signature. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm on Malboro.

I started at Gridania but I just now gained access to airships and all the cities. Got hit with a bunch of story scenes that were PACKED with FF references, holy crap. A bitchin flashback FMV too featuring the artist formerly known as Midgar Zolom. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
so liek, lots of TLS people are playing this and apparently liking it, y/y?

Should I join / should we start a guild or something? :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm up for that. There are free companies you can create and once three people sign it, it becomes an official one. I'm also on Behemoth server, peeps.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
I;m on Behemoth but I;m at Ul'Dah :/ still it's only an airship away if people want to meet up?

Tags below and my name on FFXIV is Leon Lockheart because I'm an unoriginal bastard :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'll be on later once I've run some errands, but I'm glad you started again in the same city as me!

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'm real busy today, so I don't think I'll be able to play for the next couple of hours. But after that, I should go at it again.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
so liek, lots of TLS people are playing this and apparently liking it, y/y?

Should I join / should we start a guild or something? :awesome:

I remember I was excited for such a prospect when 14 was announced and then it sucked :( But it could be pretty fun now.

My name is Amalek Hezremonde. Like I said I'm on Malboro but it appears you can change servers when you load your character? I've never tried it but it looks like the option's there.

Also, here's a pretty good interview with Naoki Yoshida. I have to say, I like this guy. He seems so down-to-earth compared to a lot of interviews with Square employees.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm level 10 already and hooked. Marcus and I teamed up for a while, 'twas fun.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I am a huge fan of Yoshida. Even if I'm not a XIV player I occasionally looked up what was happening because I wanted to see how he would do and he's always impressed me. Seriously, this guy worked his ass off to work back player trust and I felt like he did.

I don't play XIV or MMO's but if I did, I'd buy it just to support this guy. I signed up for the Beta too just now, I don't know if I'll get in and I have do idea what the hell to do in MMOs. But what the hell. Luckily I had my XIII code.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Well, I do missions, one after the other :lol: and doing the story missions as well. I stopped playing for today, as I have two missions ahead of me which I can't complete at level 15. I'll probably grind a bit tomorrow until I'm 16 and try again...

Top Bottom