Dissidia Site Staff Recruitment Drive - We need YOU

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So would you like to do frontpage news posts?

Or work on the forum and site's projects?

Well then send us some info and your interest and we can get your ass on the frontpage.

We frankly are in need of some new blood and reliable people who can cover the news of Dissidia for our site, and beyond.

So if you've got any inkling of interest of getting on site staff and maybe even being promoted. Tell us right fucking now.

We'll take interested parties for about a week. So let us know your interest and get on board :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I think my last attempt proved I'm out of my league for being staff. I'll stick to posting my news in the forums and let you guys sort it out ;p.

MinoSpelgud

Rookie Adventurer
I'd be interested in helping out, but I'm more interested in doing translations of news than actually going around and digging for it. Plus I tend to do translations in bite-sized chunks. If that works out for you, lemme know how I can help.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That'd definitely be helpful too, we'd be glad to have you :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
And, I'm sorry, but this is still stupid fucking reasoning, but whatever.

And I'm fucking stupid when it comes to whatever form of coding you guys are using. If you'd prefer I can not post anything at all anymore, and you guys can scrounge around for your own up damn updates.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
And I'm fucking stupid when it comes to whatever form of coding you guys are using. If you'd prefer I can not post anything at all anymore, and you guys can scrounge around for your own up damn updates.

No, but you are being kinda a big baby over a little mistake that you made, that everyone saw past, and that nobody cares about, and that it isn't representative at all of what you're capable of. It's like Micheal Jordan complaining that he's no good at basketball and that he should retire to the salt mines instead of playing NBA just because the basketball bounced off his foot during practice.

I mean geez, get over yourself and get back on the fucking horse, you're better than this.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm not being a baby over it. I've looked at the coding you guys are using and I simply don't know how to use it. "a ref" and "img class," I've never even heard of those fields before. It's not that I fucked up my first post - it's that I plain don't understand your website's coding, and if I have to ask you guys to explain it to me every time I make a post then it's a waste of everyone's time because you might as well do it yourselves. Now piss off and get off my back.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
If he's not interested, he's not interested. Let's not derail the thread anymore, and move on folks.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm not being a baby over it. I've looked at the coding you guys are using and I simply don't know how to use it. "a ref" and "img class," I've never even heard of those fields before. It's not that I fucked up my first post - it's that I plain don't understand your website's coding, and if I have to ask you guys to explain it to me every time I make a post then it's a waste of everyone's time because you might as well do it yourselves. Now piss off and get off my back.

Whoa there spitfire, it's not that big a deal is it?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This thread just hit puberty.

Splintered

unsavory tart
2pr9f.gif

Splintered

unsavory tart
24y1clh.gif

Back on topic though.

You should probably wait on a recruitment drive until after people's finals. I'm willing to bet there are a couple people interested but for some reason or another (like not wanting to directly ask for power, or doubling up on holliday jobs) can't.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Not trying to derail the topic any further, but I for one want to say that I'm very grateful for everything you tell your fellow fans about, Drake. You gave the coding thing a shot, it didn't work out, who (should) gives a shit?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I do. If I'm going to work on something, I want to do a good job on it.

That's why you work at it until you do a good job. Struggle is the birthplace of success.

Unless you simple don't care enough to put that effort in given other issues in your life.

THAT I can understand well enough.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
That's why you work at it until you do a good job. Struggle is the birthplace of success.

Unless you simple don't care enough to put that effort in given other issues in your life.

THAT I can understand well enough.

Well, not to insult the site, but yeah. I mean no offense to you guys, but once this Dissidia 012 stuff ends I'll probably go awol again.

Top Bottom