• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

17) The "Wish you were here" Award (New)

Who do you wish were here?

• Mr. Ite

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • CameoAmalthea

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Aaron

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Sprites

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • CK

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bex

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Clicky

• GLD

• Kingdomhearts530

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Marcus

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • L

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Octo

• Rishi

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • YACCBS

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Tennyo

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Splintered

• Ryu

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Cookie Monster

• MOG

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
The previous poll left off a nominee and will therefore not be counted.

Moving forward, if there are 7 or more options in a poll, the poll will be multiple choice. Due to the number of choices in this poll, you are allowed a maximum of 5 votes.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
CK, L, Yaccy and Marcus. All of these lot need to turn up sooner rather than later.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Aaron and GLD stood out in my mind the most. Glad to see that GLD is back and I hope to see Aaron again soon.

I also voted for Clicky and Sprites. Wth happened to Sprites any ways? Anyone hear from her? :/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
She made a goodbye forever thread a couple months back. Doesn't have time for TLS because of a promotion at work. :sadpanda:

Lex

Administrator
@Ryu: But you never post anymore. Someone actually mentioned this to me today :monster:

Wth happened to Sprites any ways? Anyone hear from her? :/

She made a goodbye forever thread a couple months back. Doesn't have time for TLS because of a promotion at work. :sadpanda:

12036512_1169729959710558_4151554156245058909_n.jpg
shortly after this, she says she'll still pop in from time to time (she won't really be able to stay away) but she just won't have any time to post with new work responsibilities.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll reiterate how she looks very far gone in that one, :monster:. Was there projectile vomiting involved?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Still Marcus. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
@Ryu: But you never post anymore. Someone actually mentioned this to me today :monster:

I have not been posting much, no. But I have been lurking, and I expect to post more in the coming months.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Can I just say that it really makes me feel really really good being nominated and seeing that six people voted for me even though I came back.

Like, I was only gone for like a month/month-and-a-half I didn't even think people would notice I was gone and I love you, whomever you are. <3

I kind of needed this today.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I voted for Sprites and Marcus, though it would be nice if just everyone on the list came back or posted more. :)

Lex

Administrator
I'll reiterate how she looks very far gone in that one, :monster:. Was there projectile vomiting involved?

No bbz, she's Irish and I'm Scottish, we can both drink until we enter another dimension without even tripping :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And here I was thinking that kinda thing involved sacrificing a virgin and summoning a Shoggoth, :monster:. Guess I'll have to cancel the next cult meeting.

Fangu

Great Old One
So Satsu and I were talking about people who used to be around and how there's a bunch of people we forgot to nominate :/ Kassi, Soak, Kiigen... :(

Edit: Oh, and demona!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom