• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

2014 TLS Awards Results

Cabaret

Donator
Cheers for voting for me too guys, it's nice to have the loves. But i think more importantly cheers to Aaron for taking the time to do these lovely community building type things. I know that in the grand scheme of things they are a bit daft & yes, it's a bit of a popularity bid when it comes to hawtness, boobs n ass! But it's really lovely to get a nod for things that we all obviously take pride and care in doing, like contributing to the site, ensuring things run smoothly & pimping our wit out for quality posting wanting to engage with a really cool bunch of people.

If I had one suggestion to make, I guess it would be to get more categories that bring in people who post in the more business end of the site & not so much attention whores like me that live in General Discussion. But that's just an afterthought I guess.

I think we need to give a standing ovulation to Aaron for being kinda awesome & helping us all... circle jerk... I believe that's the term? On with the wanking my friends, may your wrists be never tired & your fingers ever moistened! :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm debating whether or not calling you all dicks today and then baking you some cookies tomorrow will fast-track me to gold for most improved 2015.

Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me (no idea why you did, but thanks!), especially for stuff like the literary prize and member of the year.

And those of you that voted for me for sexiest voice...I've got my eye on you

my other eye is on pokemon though because I'm trying to level my shroomish

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm debating whether or not calling you all dicks today and then baking you some cookies tomorrow will fast-track me to gold for most improved 2015.

Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me (no idea why you did, but thanks!), especially for stuff like the literary prize and member of the year.

And those of you that voted for me for sexiest voice...I've got my eye on you

my other eye is on pokemon though because I'm trying to level my shroomish
Dude we tied for two awards.

That's all the validation this Bromance needs.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
There's no such thing as bromance. It's called Lexmance now :monster:
large.gif

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
I've barely just joined this place and I got a thing!!! :joy::excited::aah::D:monster::awesomonster:

Seriously, thanks for that! To quote my brother-in-law "That just warms the cockles of my fucking heart!" :D

Also congrats to all the winners, particularly Lex with his bromance three-way :P

And thanks Aaron for putting all this together and not committing murder on all of us for getting confused/not listening/etc.

EDIT: I just realised that in my post I have high-fiving cookie-monsters. That about sums up my feelings on this event :monster::awesomonster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Awww you guys!!

Thanks Aaron for beautifully MCing!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Note: I'm archiving this forum pretty soon (probably at the end of the month). If you have anything else to say about the awards, get on it.

Top Bottom