• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

28) Hottest Female Award

Who can't you tear your eyes and/or thoughts away from?

• Nox (Cait Sith)

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Howl

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • AvecAloes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Carlie

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fangu

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Cab

• Warrior of Light

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Mage

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Flare

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Sprites

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Octo

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Kuroto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
Ok, folks - we know we've got a pretty attractive forum here, and these ladies are the cream of the crop! Luscious locks, beautiful smiles, bodacious bods, sultry eyes, they've got them all! Oh, yeah, and I guess their personalities are pretty alright, too, but that's apparently not what this award is for :monster:

It's a bawdy award, as is the Hottest Male Award, but so what - have fun with it! You may choose up to four lovely ladies out of this fantastic lineup!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Error 4004 - Titties not found.

Er... your poll is missing.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It's a quirk of vB that threads have to be posted before polls can be added to them. It's up now. :P

I'm sensing a lot of overlap between my choices in this poll and the "member you'd most like to bone" poll. Sexy, sexy overlap.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This is the hardest poll of the entire awards event.

Pun absolutely intended.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Sexy, sexy overlap.

Like pulling one of these ladies over your lap for a spanking?

Goodnight_019c65_2682025.jpg

... is it too late for me to win Horniest member? :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Wait, can we have a sexiest female thread without me being added to it on purpose or accident? Is this allowed?

AvecAloes

Donator
Error 4004 - Titties not found.

Er... your poll is missing.

It's a quirk of vB that threads have to be posted before polls can be added to them. It's up now. :P

I'm sensing a lot of overlap between my choices in this poll and the "member you'd most like to bone" poll. Sexy, sexy overlap.

Yeah, it can be kind of annoying sometimes, especially when there are a lot of nominees to add to the poll >_>

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Given how many gorgeous gals we have here, I felt the need to use all four of my votes.

Howl, Flare, Avec and Kuroto.

It was super tough because everyone's bloody beautiful. If I could take you all to a desert island with me, I would. :'(

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I voted all. All women are goddesses to me

edit:

FFFFFUUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!!! I'm sorry!! X____X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom