• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

3D printed FF7 models !

Crissssss

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Designer
Hi there :blush:

I'm working for several years on making the 3D printed full set from FF7 (Overworld models).

All of them are now available on this website.

01-1.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

(Those pictures are from customers)

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
@Crissssss I'm interested in getting a few of these (because some are models I've never seen in a 3D print before), but I have a few questions:
1- It's difficult to get a sense of how these look in real life vs mocked up. Do you have any closer photos, possibly with better lighting? Also have you considered doing a "wash"? I've never painted minis, but the general consensus is that they really make the figures "pop". (EDIT: Never mind, a wash wouldn't really work on these types of models) I wonder if maybe a clear coat would help...?
2- I see that these are designs printed through shapeways, which I believe uses sandstone printing. While I don't know a lot about sandstone 3d printed minis, I've heard mixed things in regards to their durability. I was wondering if you can tell us how your experience has been. Have any of your figures chipped, cracked, or broken?

I have a color mini for my D&D group from Hero Forge on its way to me in a few days, which is also printed using Shapeways. If I'm happy with the result, I think you might see a few orders from me.

Crissssss

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Designer
@Erotic Materia Thanks for your messages ;)

1- This is the best photo i received from a customer, also i can say that all the customers are very happy with them, the models look really better in real life ;)
MLrzldZ.jpg

-the glossy finish is maybe what you mean, look at this photo : on the left there is a Chocobo with this finish.
Like this they are protected against dust, water .... But the best is to keep them on a safe place like this :
F2pPX1M.jpg

2-If they fall on the floor there is a lot of probabilities to break them. But if you take care you can keep them for year ;)
I never seen a chipped or cracked model, even after years.

I'm pretty sure that you will be very happy with your D&D figure !

Top Bottom