• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

42) Member of the Year Award

Who do you think was the best member of TLS in 2015?

• Flintlock

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • JasonTandro

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • vadersw1

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • X-Soldier

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Howl

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Octo

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Carlie

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Joe

• Yop (Cthulhu)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Flare

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Cabaret

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Lex

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Tres

• Ghost

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvecAloes

Donator
These members have really made our forums a better place during the year 2015. Their hard work and creativity have made a huge difference in our community, and have done a lot towards drawing new people in, as well as maintaining our current member base, whether it be through contributing to the site's content or just by simply being their awesome selves and making everyone feel welcome, old and new members alike. Some of these people are also nominated for Best Newcomer, so it really means a lot that they're on this list, as well! We absolutely love their enthusiasm and dedication to making our site the BEST Final Fantasy fan site around. We wouldn't be the same forum without them!

Choose up to four outstanding members!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
This is probably the hardest poll to vote in because this award encompasses so many different things. Obviously there's some overlap with the best staffer / best site contributor awards, but this is also about who contributed the most just by being a member here as well as some completely intangible things, like who talks to people a lot behind the scenes, and so on - the social glue that holds out community together. I've also tried to include a different aspect to my thinking: who received some new-found recognition this year? Howl and Octo were both appointed to the mod team, while JasonTandro and vaderSW1 were both promoted to "editor" status. They all deserve recognition. Yop got stuck in with some front page project discussions, which I really appreciated, and upgraded our server. Lex had his finger in just about every pie, whether it was a thread or a podcast or a Skype chat or a stream or an article or just maintaining communication between staff members, and was probably our best all-around contributor. And just about everyone else on the list did something awesome as well.

TL;DR: I could vote for at least six people, but I only get four votes, so I'm going to cast them in secret among the people I just mentioned and you can try to deduce who I voted for from the results. If you can be bothered. :P

RedFFWolf

Donator
I'm starting to feel guilty with these major and more complimentary polls - there's a little internal voice saying "I'm sorry, I can only choose 4 of you" :P

Whoever wins will be a worthy winner, and thank goodness for 2nd and 3rd places :)
But, without trying to sound cliché, cheesy or like your grandmother, everyone is already a winner.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
This is probably the hardest poll to vote in because this award encompasses so many different things. Obviously there's some overlap with the best staffer / best site contributor awards, but this is also about who contributed the most just by being a member here as well as some completely intangible things, like who talks to people a lot behind the scenes, and so on - the social glue that holds out community together. I've also tried to include a different aspect to my thinking: who received some new-found recognition this year? Howl and Octo were both appointed to the mod team, while JasonTandro and vaderSW1 were both promoted to "editor" status. They all deserve recognition. Yop got stuck in with some front page project discussions, which I really appreciated, and upgraded our server. Lex had his finger in just about every pie, whether it was a thread or a podcast or a Skype chat or a stream or an article or just maintaining communication between staff members, and was probably our best all-around contributor. And just about everyone else on the list did something awesome as well.

See? And this is why I voted you. You understood the whole thing, all of what was going on. The "Member of the Year" award encompasses so much, so that's why it's difficult to vote on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom