A Remake of Advent Children

Skyryan

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RCB626
I've been wondering....I imagine what it be like if Part 3 included the Advent Children part with OWTAS brought in the game.........

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I'm totally fine with AC not ever being remade. As an animation it's barely showing its age even now, and the blueness was iconic. The film wasn't deep and doesn't stand alone narratively so well, but everything was still iconic as is to fans, so I think it's best to leave it in 2005/2009.

As for OWTAS: I was recently thinking about how badly I want to see it in CGI. The books in general, but especially OWTAS. I don't think it'd work as DLC, so I think it would be best sold as a mini series.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I wouldn't be surprised if they make a DLC or even a full-on game based on other compilation entries. There's Ever Crisis but ehh, it's kinda low effort.

My best case scenario I’ve been pushing is that Part 3 will have a DLC bonus or Chadley section where you can fight all the Compilation baddies as bosses kinda like what they do for Kingdom Hearts. Being able to take on Kadaj, Weiss and Genesis with the remake battle system (and in the case of Weiss, with the full party) is I think all we could ultimately ask for and Compilation lovers and haters alike will enjoy more boss fights. If they wanted to use a little DLC content to wrap up Compilation loose ends they could, but even if it’s just a virtual battle like Weiss in Intergrade I’d be happy.

Last edited:

Skyryan

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
RCB626
I would love to listen to a MASSIVE ARRANGEMENT of Advent One WInged Angel with Sephiroth as the GRAND FINALE Boss in the final chapter.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
A remake of Advent Children would be nice but I'm not sure if it will happen. I think I remember somewhere that it's getting content in Ever Crisis eventually. That might be the closest thing we'll ever get. They might tweak it a bit there though.

Nancy

Pro Adventurer
A remake of Advent Children would be nice but I'm not sure if it will happen. I think I remember somewhere that it's getting content in Ever Crisis eventually. That might be the closest thing we'll ever get. They might tweak it a bit there though.

Hopefully the game doesn't shut down before we get to Advent Children section in the game

Top Bottom