AC Complete: Soundtrack...complete.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Does anyone think they'll release a proper soundtrack soon?

At first I thought, the mini album is "mini" because basically that's all the music they've changed to make it fit to the extended scenes.

But now we know there's more than that.

The Wastelands is re-arranged
Battle in the Forgotten City is re-arranged
We got a brief version of Anxious Heart
Black Water sounded different too, I think
There's a FFVII Main Theme ACC Piano and ACC Orchestra version now
There's Aerith's Theme ACC Orchestra version now.

Add those to the list of tracks already released on the mini album plus Safe and Sound and it's enough for another re-release (if you also keep the unchanged stuff in there, for completeness).

So what would you say? Yay or nay?
You think they'll release one and the mini album was a preview of sorts? would you want it? Would you buy it?

I'd prefer a full ACC album actually (as CD pl0x, I like buying stuff that actually exists in the real world :wacky: ).

Oh, and I also noticed that Shirou Hamaguchi seems to have been replaced as orchestrator by Kazuhiko Toyama, the guy who also worked on the orchestrations for Crisis Core. No wonder A: OWA sounded rather different this time. The orchestra seemed to be a bit more prominent in the new version even during the guitar parts.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I too would like a real soundtrack. I never got the AC one, but I would definitely like the ACC one. I like the remixes more than the originals, mostly. :monster:

Hell, I've been more excited for ACC than the original. And likewise more satisfied.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Seconded.

I actually have the original AC soundtrack here. But I'd definitely get the Complete soundtrack as well. I hope they release it. That mini album isn't satisfying enough (not to mention...not available to me :monster: ).

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, hopefully they'll release a real soundtrack on CD. Would be pretty awesome.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
All those awesome new arrangements on a mere mini album? Mmnyah. I'd prefer a proper soundtrack on a CD. I'd buy it. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Yes, definitely. :monster:

I wouldn't have bought the AC DVD if I hadn't heard about ACC coming out earlier.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Gah, I really hate that even the mini album is so fucking unavailable, even as torrent.

At least I found Safe and Sound. :monster:

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
wish Nebelheim would've been longer, I very much wanted to hear that eerie arpeggio you get in the original Anxious Heart.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I would totally buy it if there was an actually ACC soundtrack released on CD. Some of the new stuff is really great, such as the new arrangements of the original game theme and especially the orchestrated version of Aerith's theme. That scene was particularly epic, and probably mostly because of the music.

Last edited:

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Gah, I really hate that even the mini album is so fucking unavailable, even as torrent.

At least I found Safe and Sound. :monster:

The new Highway Chase song is unbelievable when actually driving down the highway :lol:

And I can't ever listen to the old A: OWA anymore. It just doesn't feel right without Cloud being stabbed.

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
I sure hope they make an ACC soundtrack. I have the AC soundtrack, but I'd sure buy the ACC one! And they'd better. SE can't just forget about us Americans! Or the Europeans, for that matter. We want stuffz too! D8

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Poasting a tube to Chase of Highway while it lasts.

Pretty fab touch-up of an already awesome track. The Crazy Motorcycle and Hurry Up are a fun surprise. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm assuming no.

Official release might be around when we get ACC, I would assume.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh awesome! Thanks for the link! That person as the Chase of Highway and Those who fight further as well! ^_^

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Fuck yes. :monster:

A:OWA is awesome in the long version. The orchestra and guitars seem more evenly balanced in this one, too.
In the previous version, the rock parts would often overpower the orchestra. >.O

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
It's online. I've found it. All five tracks.

01 The Chase of Highway [FFVII ACC Version], 02 Sarani Tatakau Mono Tachi [FFVII ACC Version], 03 Sign - ACC Long Version, 04 Advent - One-Winged Angel - ACC Long Version, 05 On the Way to a Smile [EPISODE DENZEL]. Mp3's are saved at 256kbps.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I have all of them now as well. Someone posted the links on ff-xiii.net.
I also have all of the FFXIII demo tracks and Masashi Hamauzu is gonna rock that OST imo. :awesomonster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The FFXIII music is very nice. I do love it. I just really can't wait for FFXIII all together. It's shaping up nicely, imo.

Top Bottom