• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

ACF Plushies fgj

Wow... It's been forever since I've seen plushies, asides from Fire's now and then. Thanks Pixel!

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Thank you so much for bringing these back. I had a complete set of Vincent plushies... and I was the first one with the Angeal plushie... ah good times....

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
I know that this furom is newly created, but are you going to re-make the shop here like at ADF.net? I hope so, I feel really sad cuz I was saving all my gil for one plush then the site went Poof! :-[

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Probably not, it'll take quite some work to create it, and I don't really see the added value in it.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=60.msg1883#msg1883 date=1229165418]
Probably not, it'll take quite some work to create it, and I don't really see the added value in it.
[/quote]

Oh :( It gave me a reason to post more.......* I'm a sad panda now*

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'd rather have people posting for the reason of good discussions than for upping postcount and e-money, but whatev :monster:.

Well, I liked the idea of being able to have a customized profile with little plushies and such, but I agree with the almighty here that we don't want people just posting to get e-money to get cute little things. Perhaps there's a way to make this work though, like contests or something where you could win plushies? Or, you know, we could just let anyone just put whatever they wanted on their profile to customize it for fun (I'm assuming that's what you mean Tennyo by buying the plushies right? That you buy them and they appear on your profile?)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Exactly! I liked have a plushie collection to show off on my profile. :)

But customizable profiles would be awesome as well. :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A system could be devised where people could, for example, customize their profiles with an X amount of plushies, where the X is relative to the amount of posts they've made (or a better gradation would be the total size of posts, i.e. how much they've actually typed slash contributed, or the average size per post, whatever). Similarly, they'd have to have an X amount of posts (or word count, or average) to be able to use Y plushie, or do something to unlock a certain group of plushies.

All cute, but that's probably even more complex than a shop system, :monster:. If I had the time and motivation to do it, I'd do it, but right now I have neither, and I doubt we've got people that are able to do it, :monster:.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
... I sho' do miss my plushies from back in ACF! I had the whole Cloud/Tifa/Marlene/Denzel set!!! >:[ I want them baaaaaaaaaack!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You know, looking at all the plushies in the first post of the thread I realized that the FFVII Zack isn't there, just the AC one. FFVII Zack was cuter! Where is he? :(

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=60.msg3428#msg3428 date=1229973780]
You know, looking at all the plushies in the first post of the thread I realized that the FFVII Zack isn't there, just the AC one. FFVII Zack was cuter! Where is he? :(
[/quote]

That and Safer Sephiroth. 8)

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=60.msg3440#msg3440 date=1229976474]
There was a Safer Sephiroth plushie?
[/quote]

There was? It's not in the first page with the other ones.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I chucked all my money into the e-bank on there, I was the third richest (or was it second?) on there, even after the revision of the money / bank system (weekly instead of daily interest).

Top Bottom