Actors in FF(VII): Who could play who?

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
I don't understand. Why wouldn't a white boy get an Asian girl?

thats what i asked him.

you can also see what couple he supports :monster:

Hojo is an Asian man (according to fanon, anyway) and he gets a "white" girl. Anyway they live on another planet where this race thing doesn't seem to be an issue: everybody comes from everywhere, there. Even in Wutai half of them have Russian names -

Hey, maybe Rosso the Crimson is from Wutai...? Accent explained! (because accents are genetic oc).

IKR! i used that example with him too, but he says hojo doesnt look asian either :T

Tifa only looks Asian in AC, where nearly everyone looks Asian...or at least that Westernised ideal of Asian. Basically everyone looks like Sean Lennon :monster:

But in the original artwork everyone looks western, even Tseng.

How confusing.

i wouldnt really know about an AMERICAN (man i hate when people say westernized, because if you mean "westernized", do you have mexicans in mind? canadians?) looking tifa, because her sexcky AC
IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb357/jlord227/288px-AmanoTifa_zpsbe191785.jpg[/IMG]

but then again she doesnt look that asiany here
BCVIITifa_zpsa24b299a.jpg

but then again maybe you could say she looks that way here
225px-FFCCVII-Tifa_zps57f79ff9.jpg

but what about this one?
213px-Tifa-d012ff-artwork_zps09bb5b48.png

but then again she looks japanese/chinese here
AC_Tifas_Face_Artwork_zpsdbc42858.jpg

but but.....
DoC_Tifa_zps179b0a97.jpg

ARG HER RACE IS SO CONFROOSIN' AND EVERYTHING

OK I JUST WANT HER TO BE ASIAN >.<

Come on, guys. Scarlet should be present-day Madonna. I couldn't picture her any other way :monster:

Here's my suggestions:

Crystal Reed
as Tifa

Crystal-Reed-crystal-reed-22891468-300-450.jpg

Crystal%2BReed%2BUpdos%2BClassic%2BBun%2BQzm27E5DZz9l.jpg

source

There aren't much pics of her with straight black hair, which is a shame really, she looks so much better with it.

Fitness model Jamie Eason as Elena (nsfwish)

JamieEason6.jpg

cc00da4c5596a4c33645c1dc9592ce10.jpg

She's a lot more muscular now, but methinks a younger version of her is good

can Jamie act good? sry i barely know any of these celebs :T

I know Cid isn't that old but he comes off as older than he is because he's so crabby.

YERSH I AGREE

Reno - Ryan Gosling

...hmm i dunno about that. honestly i dont think an american/british can play him. we need some koreans or maybe chinese.

oh yeah and my bro also suggested (quite seriously)
Cate-Blanchett_zpsa40eadf4.jpg
as sephiroth.

that was his best guess.

...hey what about
emma-watson_zpsf1d2276f.jpg
as elena?

i dunno like i said im bad at this kind of stuff

i think ill just post up another Wood pic and leave
elijah-wood-20060206-106777_zpsf963d018.jpg
:awesome:

kay bye for now :monster:

P.S.

i was just wondering.....what if Wood put on mako infused contacts? they'd be so bright! O:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
can Jamie act good? sry i barely know any of these celebs :T

Jamie isn't an actress, she's a fitness model. I didn't really base my suggestions on acting ability, just by slight resemblance

Tifa (in AC) either looks like an Asian with a mix of Western blood, or completely Western. Or probably an Asian who had tons of plastic surgery.

Cloud is nearly impossible to cast :desu: There's this Korean idol whose pics are going around on tumblr for looking like Cloud

Tao-airport-fashion-1.jpg

sauce

but without the shades and hairdo he looks nothing like him. :/

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
Jamie isn't an actress, she's a fitness model. I didn't really base my suggestions on acting ability, just by slight resemblance

aoh. :P

Tifa (in AC) either looks like an Asian with a mix of Western blood, or completely Western. Or probably an Asian who had tons of plastic surgery.

hm. maybe you are right there. i just think around the eyes is her most asian looks.

Cloud is nearly impossible to cast :desu: There's this Korean idol whose pics are going around on tumblr for looking like Cloud

hey you are right! :D

but without the shades and hairdo he looks nothing like him. :/

aw....:[

also, i have no idea who would do lightning. i mean im sure a woman looks like her but i have no image of who XD

Last edited:

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
well the closest tifa's race is scottish, apparently. just a few weeks ago it was announced that "Lockhart" is a very well know scottish surname.

dont know what that means but hey, just thought id say it. :P

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Ok... Since this is a movie that would never happen, I am going to assume that we can use actors at any given point in time.

Barrett- Mr. T at his peak, right after Rocky 3

Tifa- Kitten Natividad, like 1978 or so.

Cloud- Um... I can't pretend to give a shit, all an actor needs to do is whine and hold his head in his hands. *Insert insult to hack actor here*

Cid- John Belushi

Cait Sith- CGI voiced by Groucho Marx.

Aeris- Any given dark haired transvestite.

Yuffie- Ellen Page.

Red 13- CGI voiced by Dennis Day from the Jack Benny Show (no one will get this reference)

Vincent- Brian O'halloran from around the same time as "Vulgar".

Sephiroth- a cardboard cutout voice by James Woods ironically. Would be best if it was a coked up, so like late 80's to mid 90's James Woods.

Top Bottom