Advent Children Aroma Candles

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
wouldn't the wax drip into the glasses too? Seems kinda impractical.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It might not be wasting the time or efforts of the actual developers, but this merchandising department really seems to have too much time on its hands :awesome: Plus that money could have gone towards non-candle related business.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I love candles!

But, anyhow... Yeah, I think they're going nuts on the merchandise.

I'm waiting for something I could use - bring on the orthopedic underwear (like Tifa)!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
soon they will bring us Tifa's slightly stretched panties and Aerith's letterheads that she used to write 89 letters.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I can't wait for Barret featuring Cloud and Zack's album ' Rollin' in Midgar ' Platinum edition. adding that to my wishlist.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Great! I needed a flame source with style to light my copy of FFXIII on fire with! Thanks, Square! Keep on churning out the useless crap!

admirable_butterfli

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
dbeauty1982
I'm a candle fanatic to begin with (I even make my own) and I tell you if I saw this at my local anime/manga shop, I'd buy them in a heart beat

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm a candle fanatic to begin with (I even make my own) and I tell you if I saw this at my local anime/manga shop, I'd buy them in a heart beat

It'd probably be cheaper if it were at a local anime shop, tbh.

Thing is however, that its still pretty expensive for the size of the candle. The candle should be at least 6 inches high and 2 inches wide for the price they're asking for. :monster:

admirable_butterfli

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
dbeauty1982
That I agree with Noob. I mean they could make the candles a whole lot larger. You know, the old concept of "more bang for your buck". But I guess that's asking too much from that marketing team.

oh and let's not forget the Jenova "Fishnet Stalkings"

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
It'd probably be cheaper if it were at a local anime shop, tbh.

Thing is however, that its still pretty expensive for the size of the candle. The candle should be at least 6 inches high and 2 inches wide for the price they're asking for. :monster:
if they did that, tho, they'd need to advertise it as 'The Official Cloud Strife Marital Aid'.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
If I saw these at any store, I'd buy them. Regardless of price. (Because, that's the kind of fangirl I am.)

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
OHHHH! YOU GOT ME! OUCH! :monster:

Amethyst, way to go at the unintentional stab at my pride.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Amethyst, way to go at the unintentional stab at my pride.

If I had meant that as a hidden insult... I would be so awesome. As it was, it didn't even occur to me. :lol:

Also, it would be a stab at your manliness. Not pride. :awesome:

Last edited:
Top Bottom