Ah, some familiar faces here, hi guys.

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
SSBMaster and Blue Wolf are my other two names I've gone by mainly.
Shikaru-Kuto referred me to here earlier today, otherwise I may have never discovered this top secret website. :wacky:

Anyways, on with the introduction bit. Never really become very known, so perhaps not many members here will recognize me, but at ACF I think I went by the name of ssbmaster, at least most of the time.

Since my time there I have gotten into RPing since a little over a month ago, so yeah, that's a lot of fun. :monster:

If the avatar uploaded was too big I figured it would be downsized to fit the avatar size limits...is it a bit too big...?

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
Oh great? What was your name at ACF, Batman? Don't think there was very many members in particular that didn't get along well with me. '<.<

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
Not a big surprise, I've made 1240 posts at FFF (Final Fantasy Forums), never made that many at ACF, didn't get online as much back then. :P But I'm online a lot more now, so I'll be around posting, so I'll see ya around. ;)

And I'll do my best to not give anyone any reason to be upset with me, I think I stay on topic pretty well most of the time and make good length posts in topics.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Whatnigra.jpg

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
I assume that is at 1240 posts? Yeah, my name at FFF right now is Cerberus X...dunno, just felt like being a three headed monster dog at the time. xD Once enough time has passed I'll have my name changed to being Crimson Wolf there too, that should be in about a week and a half, possibly a little less.

Not much in the RP section...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I want to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .... I WANT TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
I keep getting a lot of posts of a very similar nature in my intro thread, and seeing what their like, I'm not sure if it's really a good thing or bad, hopefully I do not disappoint the community and make good posts to help it grow. :D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I've made 1240 posts at FFF (Final Fantasy Forums)

Gross. That place is a disease, don't come here and infect us! (I was Celes Chere / EVA before I finally got fed up, don't recognize you though. :awesome: )

J/k. I never knew you, but welcome here, I hope you like it. xD &#9829; It's interesting... to say the least. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Wait that finalfantasyxiii.net? the one with fake n00ds and wannabe /b/'s?

I want to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I want to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh great? What was your name at ACF, Batman? Don't think there was very many members in particular that didn't get along well with me. '<.<

Don't mind Dacon. He does that sometimes.

:monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
One of your names might be familiar, or I might just be hallucinating due to sleep deprivation. Welcome though.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah I don't think I remember you, sorry :(

But welcome anyways.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
i don't remember you. but welcome :monster:

Crimson Wolf

Ferfnir
AKA
Wow, that's a lot of welcomes, thanks guys. ^_^ The good news is I don't recognize many, if any of the members in particular that have posted in the intro thread here. :P I'm not even sure how many posts I made at ACF...I know I recognized the name Darkbeat when I saw it. xD

Top Bottom