• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

An affiliate request I got in yon Mail

Auron

Omnipotent Destroyer
AKA
Sir_Auron
YopY: I did the best I could resizing the image. I tried to make it 104x46 like BBM's, but the porportions were all screwy, so I just had to settle :-\:

dfftawc7-1.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That'll be fine, I'm sure. I'll see if I can add it.

Edit: Thar, that should do it, :monster:. The image width looks good to me.

Auron

Omnipotent Destroyer
AKA
Sir_Auron
^Great dude, thanks a bunch. I'll have MH put up a affiliate link for you guys too. :D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
win, :monster:. We don't have an affiliate button yet (I could shoop one together wicba, although I could be arsed today I guess, :monster:, but only if one of our graphics Jesi doesn't have the time or cba to make one that's much more epic).

Btw, I noticed you used my other username, was I that prolific back on ACF, have you been on FFOF for a while, or was it completely random?

Auron

Omnipotent Destroyer
AKA
Sir_Auron
[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=595.msg25092#msg25092 date=1235939426]
win, :monster:. We don't have an affiliate button yet (I could shoop one together wicba, although I could be arsed today I guess, :monster:, but only if one of our graphics Jesi doesn't have the time or cba to make one that's much more epic).

Btw, I noticed you used my other username, was I that prolific back on ACF, have you been on FFOF for a while, or was it completely random?
[/quote]

Might be a little bit of the first and last one, lol. I hope you don't mind me calling you that. ;)

But seriously, It's just what I remembered you the best as. Hell, most ACF people I know I refer to them by their ACF names even if they changed it. I'm just weird like that.

Also, the boss informed me he bought finalfantasymerchandise.com and some proper hosting for us, so with any luck we'll get off the free board we're on, and become a proper site. I'll be sure to inform you. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Justice, :monster:. We (FFOF.nl) moved from IVF to a better host with some justice on my part (a program that extracted the posts from the site - IVF charged loads of money for forums far smaller than ours, so an afternoon (or two, can't remember) of programming later we had our stuff transferred.
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=595.msg25117#msg25117 date=1235940872]
Do I have to make my button larger? Because it looks like this:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/Alexa024/jj8g95c.jpg

Or can they just be different sizes?
[/quote]

For the sake of uniformity (insofar as that's possible with the wide variety of buttons), I'd prefer it to be the same size.

Also, that particular icon isn't really identifiable for your site, I believe. It's got a bright but very vague image that requires a closer look in order to identify its content, and relatively small, hard to read text. I'm not a visual expert, but if I were you'd I'd look into making a more recognizable image, fgj :monster:.

A

Great Old One
I needed to make another button anyways. :monster:
Sure, I'll do that right now. :>

Auron

Omnipotent Destroyer
AKA
Sir_Auron
Hey dudes, we got the official board up. Turns out the FFM.com domain was available afterall. :monster:

So here's the new link and the now official site (front site still needs much working, so now it redirects to the forum):

http://www.finalfantasymerchandise.com

Thanks once again! :D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=Auron link=topic=595.msg26530#msg26530 date=1236127036]
Hey dudes, we got the official board up. Turns out the FFM.com domain was available afterall. :monster:

So here's the new link and the now official site (front site still needs much working, so now it redirects to the forum):

http://www.finalfantasymerchandise.com

Thanks once again! :D
[/quote]

I'll update the link, I'm sure you'd like that, :monster:.
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=595.msg26815#msg26815 date=1236165074]
Is this button to your liking?

http://i37.tinypic.com/20r5ni8.jpg
[/quote]

That'll do, what do you want me to link it to, and what would you like for a 'title' for that image? Makes it work better for search engines.

Auron

Omnipotent Destroyer
AKA
Sir_Auron
YopY: Thanks much my man. :monster:

Also, here's a new and improved button as well (Should've given it to you first, but it was just made):

ffmab.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=595.msg27217#msg27217 date=1236208975]
That'll do, what do you want me to link it to, and what would you like for a 'title' for that image? Makes it work better for search engines.
Yay, thank you~

Link:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/cloti/index.php?

Title: Cloti Forum.
[/quote]

's a bit lame, but eh, it'll do.
[quote author=Auron link=topic=595.msg27237#msg27237 date=1236209628]
YopY: Thanks much my man. :monster:

Also, here's a new and improved button as well (Should've given it to you first, but it was just made):

ffmab.gif

[/quote]

Righty, I'll update the image.

Edit: Both added / updated, fgj.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So does anyone else have any proposed affiliates or ideas? :monster:

A

Great Old One
You should totally use that picture of Cloud on your signature for this site button Mako. It would serve great justice. :elmo:
Or you know. It'd be good if you guys had a site button.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah we really do need one.

You know, Tennyo....

I bet she could make us one! *hint hint* :monster:

A

Great Old One
Yes. She makes the best banners and buttons. Just look at my forum site banner. She has talent. *hinnnnnnnnnnnnnt*

:monster:

Top Bottom