And thus the dragon appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username.

Banned
I remember you mainly from that FF tifa love triangle thread, i pissed you off, and you gave me a warning. I then realised that i was completely wrong and you were clever, and knew your stuff. Anyway hi.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
[quote author=Username link=topic=37.msg445#msg445 date=1228266226]
I remember you mainly from that FF tifa love triangle thread, i pissed you off, and you gave me a warning. I then realised that i was completely wrong and you were clever, and knew your stuff. Anyway hi.
[/quote]

Thankee. What'd I warn you for, again? I don't recall. I vaguely recall it was spam, but that might be me misremembering.

null.

Pro Adventurer
LOL. If you ever warned for spam, I would have been modded into a smoldering pile of e-goo.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
[quote author=null link=topic=37.msg456#msg456 date=1228269223]
LOL. If you ever warned for spam, I would have been modded into a smoldering pile of e-goo.
[/quote]

ACF had a content per post thing about spam. You tended to be pointless but long winded. Also hilarious. Either way.

Username.

Banned
Thankee. What'd I warn you for, again? I don't recall. I vaguely recall it was spam, but that might be me misremembering.

I dunno, your proberly right, cos i remember coming in and instantly stating cloud loves aeris, and just ignoring you and your army of tifa x cloud ppl.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
That wouldn't have been an actionable offense, but it might have been done in a spammy of inflammatory manner.

Of course, it was the drunken debacle that as I recall, got you in the most trouble.

Besides, I LIKED dissenting opinions. Gave me someone to play with.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
[quote author=lonestar link=topic=37.msg1341#msg1341 date=1228899490]
your army of tifa x cloud ppl.

LULZZxLOL!! 'Scuse me. That just sounds funny. Didn't know there exists such a group. :monster:
[/quote]

It basically means a group of people who argue C/T and do it well, regardless of their number. And I do mean 'any.' Not that User did this, but me and one other person were called an army before, and the other guy wasn't even contributing much.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
[quote author=lonestar link=topic=37.msg1402#msg1402 date=1228946535]
So that's why you call yourself Admiral :monster:
[/quote]

Well, yes, but I can't take credit for the appellation. It was bestowed onto me, and I decided to adopt it as a badge of pride.

[quote author=anna link=topic=37.msg3134#msg3134 date=1229828428]
i still think you're awesomesauce x_x
[/quote]

Thankee muchly, Anna.
I think I'm awesomesauce, too. :monster:
How ya been?

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
I've been good, but this thread is about YOU! :D

*lengthens post count of thread*

Hey... Tenny can't have ALL the fun :D

Username.

Banned
[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=37.msg1312#msg1312 date=1228885563]
Of course, it was the drunken debacle that as I recall, got you in the most trouble.
[/quote]

lol dRUNK, well i dunno if i was drunk then, anyway it wernt your fault it was makoEyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom