Any celebs playing this?

AKA
spookz
Pretty much Britt Baron i think is the only va i know that really cares and plays about the game everyone else its really just paid gigs plain and simple for them.

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
Pretty much Britt Baron i think is the only va i know that really cares and plays about the game everyone else its really just paid gigs plain and simple for them.
Wait really? Barret and Aerith VAs seem to actually be into it as well. I buy that about Cody Christian though.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
There's no need for the actors to be into the game for them to do a good job, but yes I think they have that backwards. Briana White excitedly plays the game and streamed it, I don't think Baron ever finished it. And Bentley loved the original game and Barret back in the 90s.
Christian has said his brother loves the original but it didn't sound like he had played it himself.
And obviously Mercer is a huge nerd and super fan of the original.

AKA
spookz
There's no need for the actors to be into the game for them to do a good job, but yes I think they have that backwards. Briana White excitedly plays the game and streamed it, I don't think Baron ever finished it. And Bentley loved the original game and Barret back in the 90s.
Christian has said his brother loves the original but it didn't sound like he had played it himself.
And obviously Mercer is a huge nerd and super fan of the original.
Honestly rather people who like the game then people who hate it like suicide squad who sabotaged the game.

Top Bottom