Anyone use Play-Asia?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
[quote author=sephirothpaine link=topic=366.msg24259#msg24259 date=1235805137]
Play-asia shipping is a little too high, Yesasia is free sometimes but some of there items are over priced........ebay is always over priced.
[/quote]
The cheapest shipping is only a couple of dollars.

I haven't used YesAsia for a game since the only one I bought from game with the disk rattling around in the case. It is played fine, but still :monster: The worst I had from PlayAsia was a broken case.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=366.msg24418#msg24418 date=1235838956]
[quote author=sephirothpaine link=topic=366.msg24259#msg24259 date=1235805137]
Play-asia shipping is a little too high, Yesasia is free sometimes but some of there items are over priced........ebay is always over priced.
[/quote]
The cheapest shipping is only a couple of dollars.

I haven't used YesAsia for a game since the only one I bought from game with the disk rattling around in the case. It is played fine, but still :monster: The worst I had from PlayAsia was a broken case.
[/quote]

Not for what I bought, it was more like $75 for the cheapest shipping :monster:

I've had a friend also had a damage book from Play-asia, the guy was a collector and it shouldn't had a damage cover. I never had any problems with Yesasia( I use Yesasia more so than Play-asia)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I was thinking shipping on games. Not whatever would cost that much :monster:

I've only bought a couple of books from them, but it was fine for me. But it also depends on your country's postal service and how they treat things :monster:

Top Bottom