Anyone want to head over to GameFaqs, put our site in your sig...

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Also, the situation's not 'dire', it's exactly the same as it has been for months,

IF IT AIN'T GROWTH IT'S DIRE

* Good articles (preferably controversial ones)

Yes. However it's paramount that we get the word out so that people are aware that we exist in the first place.

#4th place has been taken by finalfantasy.wikia.com - I dunno who put links to our site up there, but it's worked 2,219 times in the past month,

Let's keep doing it.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Falling activity is dire. Stable is acceptable. Growth is preferred. No need to make shit more dramatic than it is (and I know you're partly joking).

The FFwiki stuff is sweet. I think I'll start pimping at least my own articles on facebook more often :monster: What about wikipedia proper? Have we replaced all the AC.net links with TLS ones? (if indeed there are still ac.net links as sources)

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Falling activity is dire. Stable is acceptable. Growth is preferred. No need to make shit more dramatic than it is (and I know you're partly joking).

I am very ambitious. I'm not very satisfied with the level of stability we're at, although I do realize that things are pretty okay and yeah I agree that there's no need to cause alarm. However I will say that things might start falling if we don't at least keep the momentum up. What about that focus change and the site rearrangement? Are still still doing that?

I agree that Wiki links, in the FFWiki and otherwise is one of the best ways to go.

Top Bottom