Atari: The Movie

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
First Facebook and now a movie about the creation of the Atari. Are we really running out of ideas? How interesting can the invention of Pong be?

Leonardo DiCaprio is attached to star in Atari, about the godfather of the video game industry, Nolan Bushnell.

Bushnell was an engineering student, puzzle-lover and game enthusiast who went from fixing broken pinball machines to launching Atari Corp., a video game manufacturer, in the early '70s. Its first product was a little game called Pong, which led to hundreds of millions of dollars worth of video game sales. Within a few years, he sold the company to Warner Communications for $28 million.

During the next three decades, Bushnell started many other tech ventures and also created Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza Time Theaters.

http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/FIHYDPINhesPLP

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Oh fuck this shit

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
As crappy as it's obv going to be, if there's mention of the ET game, I'll go see it for that.

And then walk out afterward.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A proper documentary / biography movie behind the forerunner of the multi-billion gaming industry would be relevant to a lot of people's interests, imo. Just as long as it remains documentary / biography-like and not an EPIC action movie where EPIC action hero NOLAN WHATSHISFACE plugs himself into PONG to VANQUISH the evil HACKERS on the INTERNET. with PONG.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
A proper documentary / biography movie behind the forerunner of the multi-billion gaming industry would be relevant to a lot of people's interests, imo. Just as long as it remains documentary / biography-like and not an EPIC action movie where EPIC action hero NOLAN WHATSHISFACE plugs himself into PONG to VANQUISH the evil HACKERS on the INTERNET. with PONG.

"We hack the internet"
"Which of the internets do we hack?"
"All of them.."

I see your point. lol as long as this film isn't directed by Uwe Boll and Michael Bay, we'll be ok... I guess.

No really, this is a late April fool's joke right???

firehahahahahaha

fire master
Morgan Freeman would have to be the narrator.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Frankie Boyle > Billy Connolly

In terms of lulz, rude jokes and general Scottishness

:monster:

Top Bottom