• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

ATTN: Lex For Admin? VOTE NOW number 6 will shock you

Lex for admin?

• Yes

Votes: 50 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No vote

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Lex

Administrator
No but see tbh I'm not sure why we're having this conversation now when all the previous polls have been conducted this way and the exact same rules applied to them :monster:

tenor.gif

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
I dunno, Yop being God would explain so much.

"Why is there so much pain in suffering in the world?"

"Wll, I waz gonna fix stuff, but I CBA right now, so bai."

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I refuse to approve adminship to someone who used the same font Starling did. I was severely triggered.

jkjkjkjk I love his sexy accent so it's a yes from me. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Aight so since we've a 90% approval percentage and no complaints besides his Scottishness, I hereby command Lex to walk through the Ring of Fire atop Mount Wannahockaloogie, before officially promoting him to admin.

May God have mercy on us all.

:awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Lex’s name being deep blue is not something I’m used to, but it looks nice :reptar:

Lex

Administrator
Isn't it terrifying

oh also, thanks everyone. I'll do you proud <3

EDIT: Enjoy the deep blue while it lasts btw, everyone will be the same colour when we first move to Xen :monster:

Top Bottom