Avengers/New Avengers (by Jonathan Hickman) [Marvel]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I don't think that anyone knows who's in the suit. I've seen speculation that because it's so slim (relatively speaking) that it might even be Pepper or someone else.

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Awww man! wtf is up! They need to bring back that epic looking black and gold Iron man suit from 2013! :'/ I miss Tony being Iron Man and him going all superior looks so crap, I didn't even like the new white suit cos it's not him.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It's all speculation, because literally no one knows who's under the armor at this point (unless there's been an announcement that I'm unaware of -- which is entirely possible).

X :neo:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I feel like it's going to be Pepper, if only for the "All-New, All-Different" aspect of the title. Granted, Vision ain't exactly new, but he's not been on a proper Avengers team for a while, and Sam Wilson definitely isn't new to the Avengers, but he's still riding the wave of being the current Captain America, so there's his "All-New, All-Different" contribution.

Over all, this is shaping up to be a very different-looking Avengers team, even though they will still have versions of Marvel's Trinity (Cap, Iron Man and Thor).

EDIT: Another reason that's probably not Tony in the suit -- the whole team is basically legacy characters. None of them are the original users of their names (except Vision, and even that's debatable).

Last edited:
Top Bottom