Batman: Arkham Origins

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Damn that looks nice. I'm still not completely sold on the game but this is a step in the right direction.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

I think that Copperhead is a really cool looking villain.

Also, Troy Baker is gonna be AMAZING.
Seriously.
He channels a younger version of Mark Hamill's Joker.
It's really amazing, 'cause HE'S amazing.
(He was Batman in the LEGO game, Robin & Two-Face in Arkham City, oh... and Joel in The Last of Us)

X :neo:

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Arleen Sorkin

Batman = Roger Craig Smith, Joker = Troy Baker, so no Conroy or Hamill in this game. Is it just me or have VAs been getting shuffled out a lot this year for big game sequels?

X :neo:

I am still kind of disappointed they replaced Arleen Sorkin as Harley Quinn with Tara Strong in Arkham City. Tara Strong is a fine voice actress, but she was just doing the Toot Braunstein voice, which was really distracting to me as I was playing through Arkham City.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Wow this has a thread...

Currently playing it and I'm having fun, currently at 12% completion. I want to play Arkham City too but I worry if I won't enjoy it because I already played this game/

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
^ Thanks... I hope I can download the other characters in Arkham City. I want to play as another character way more than Batman.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Finished the story-mode, comments:

- I had fun but it gets repetitive for a while
- Enigma side quest is a massive waste of time, I didn't finish it
- The final mission in the Blackgate Prison is less climactic than the bridge mission with Firefly

I really want to play Arkham City and play Robin and Catwoman... but llet me see if I can get a copy.

Top Bottom