Before Crisis coming to 3DS?

LoneWolfTifa

Wolfheart
Vita would be a good choice. Either that or PSP or DS. They will have to release here eventually since it's the only title to haven't been released elsewhere besides Japan.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's been 7 years since the first chapter was released. I'm surprised people can't just let it go by now. :P

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
At some point they'll HAVE to remember that they kinda left the Compilation half completed, and then hopefully they'll be revising BC to a wider audience.

Hell, I think that they could re-release versions of the entire Compilation on Vita, since the system could handle all of the titles pretty easily, and they could even add functionality to some of them. Because of the cell phone features that BC used, Vita's Near and other networking tools make it the first system that would impliment it well.

That's my secret hope, but I doubt anything will happen until SE, acknowledges the Compilation again officially.

X :neo:

Every time I see this thread updated I think, "Yes! They've made the announcement! I'll be playing BC this Christmas!" But my hopes are always dashed. I really should know better by now.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453058

People are starting to wonder if this is going to be Dragon Quest or FFVII related, since the source says it was the 7th installment of a famous JRPG series.

Will probably be DQ since they have a track record already on the 3DS, but when they say 'remix' and '3DS,' I'd like to think Before Crisis could still be possible since the Compilation is pretty dry right now.

Top Bottom