• Danseru-kun

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I know this is one of the awards you all have been waiting for :monster: Relevant poasts for some of the nominees can be found here. Nominees are advised that poasting additional pictures will likely increase your chance of winning. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
There is only Dawn in my mind when this award is mentioned. She is beyond beauty. She has a marvelous ass.. <3

Fangu

Great Old One
No love for my cookie monster :(

Well I know at least one person who's all over my cookie monster by the wink of an eye, so that's fine :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I had a really hard time voting in here, but in the end I went with Dawn and her wise ass :monster: Really could have been a tossup between just about any of you though, never forget how hot you all are.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Withholding my vote for now because a) I can't pick and b) Danseru needs to be added to the list.

But, seriously, what an amazing assortment of ass (some entries not withstanding; you know who you are, Yop).

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
w83o7Gc.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I can write a story about it and how it attracts even the most hardiest of men. That's how perfect it is.

iron_man_by_fsjal_fan-d57eukp.png

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Fangu gets my vote just because of dat ass dancing on Skype video chat that. one. time. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
No love for my cookie monster :(

Well I know at least one person who's all over my cookie monster by the wink of an eye, so that's fine :monster:
So nobody's gonna do the 'butthurt' joke, eh? But it's such an obvious smashball :monster:

Also I can't decide who to vote for :(

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
So my dad kept peering at the screen whilst I was perusing online at my parents. Dad voted for Dawn. :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Dawn's ass is beautiful. It rivals none, sorry Aloevera and Fangu.

iron_man_by_fsjal_fan-d57eukp.png

Gosh now I wanna draw Dawn again.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
So my dad kept peering at the screen whilst I was perusing online at my parents. Dad voted for Dawn. :awesome:

I laughed my...ass off when I read that. XD

maybe I really need to work with the booty more. There's a number of delicious looking undies at the local sex store. I'm sure the boytoy would be more than okay with me buying them. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
All I can say to this proposed plan is:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Top Bottom