Best FFVII Cosplay... Ever.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
If you read carefully, Quixinos POINTED OUT that FHS (ME) HAD POINTED IT OUT, asshat.

The original video belongs to Kotono, linked via Youtube and her LJ.

You could have mentioned that it was you who found the video (since I had no idea who/what/where FHS was at the time it was posted, since you never mentioned anything about it in your single post in this thread), and I could've just gone placed credit where credit was due, instead of coming off like a jerk about it.

The mainpage topic's been updated to give credit to kotono116.

Your all asshats, end of.

Essentially.

X :neo:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
You could have mentioned that it was you who found the video (since I had no idea who/what/where FHS was at the time it was posted, since you never mentioned anything about it in your single post in this thread), and I could've just gone placed credit where credit was due, instead of coming off like a jerk about it.

The mainpage topic's been updated to give credit to kotono116.

Essentially.

X :neo:

Why on earth would I say I was the one that found the video when Quexi already pointed that out...? **is confused** Annnnyway....

I come off like a jerk about everything. What would make you special? :awesome: Also, noted the correction on the frontpage. :D

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
That's obviously Chuck Norris in that Cloud costume

Top Bottom