• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Best Graphics (Avatar/Signature/etc.)

Best Graphics (Avatar/Signature/etc.)

• Alice (invisiblestories)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

• Danseru-kun

• Ghost X

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Gym Leader Devil

• Hebdomeros

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LicoriceAllsorts

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • looneymoon (Rishi)

• Splintered

• Tennyo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
No disrespect to anyone on the poll, but I want to vote for someone who makes their own avatars (I have signatures switched off, so I can't base my vote on those). That leaves a few candidates, and I've decided to go for GLD.

Splintered

unsavory tart
We all should be winners, which means no one is. But I might as well as take all you beautiful bastards down with me.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
No disrespect to anyone on the poll, but I want to vote for someone who makes their own avatars (I have signatures switched off, so I can't base my vote on those). That leaves a few candidates, and I've decided to go for GLD.

First we would need to find out who that all is.

I gave my vote to someone whom I know made theirs.

But I'm not sure who all here made theirs or had them made or whatever.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
First we would need to find out who that all is.
I admit, I don't have a definitive list. But I think it's possible to tell with most avatars if they are just pictures taken from elsewhere, maybe cropped to the right size.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm debating on whether or not to break the tie for third place or just add more people to it, decisions.

Oh god, the agony! I never even expected to be nominated, and now, I might have to face the pain of losing and not even coming third.

It's not me I mind for, you understand. It's for Tseng.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
If you get one more vote, Lic, there'll be a four-way tie for first place, a five-way tie for "second" place, and Hebdomeros will come "third" even without picking up any votes!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That's fortunate. I forgot to vote on this one before it closed :<

I'll open the new categories later tonight.

Top Bottom