• YopxEve

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Vote for the most amusing pairing of members. Since there are more than ten selections, I'm making this one multiple choice.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
^This :monster: Also I think GLDxClicky should be Clicky Devil but that might just be me :reapermon: Also... what's so amusing about us? We're canon, ya know, not like the rest of these crackships :awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
If Ghost and I win I'll fly over to Aussieland to give the guy a good ol' pegging...and take pics for all your viewing pleasure!

That sound you heard just then was Ghost fainting face first to the floor.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
In addition to the sex tape, Carlie and I will send you all a personal sex positions thank you video to our beloved voters. So rein 'em in, folks!

Ghost X

I'm safe. I think the only way Dawn will get her way is this here post will be a reminder to people of the spite they have for me :awesome:. "I forgot how much I want Ghost to suffer". Bunch o' sadists :wacky:.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
^This :monster: Also I think GLDxClicky should be Clicky Devil but that might just be me :reapermon: Also... what's so amusing about us? We're canon, ya know, not like the rest of these crackships :awesome:

That's why I voted for you guys. I voted both canon ones, as well as Trestealer because that portmanteau is awesome and iirc I'm the one who came up with that portmanteau, as well as Flex because that portmanteau also is just plain awesome, along with AaronxUsername 'cause Foe Yay, and CaliexAmi 'cause BST+Les Yay.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Trestealer are tied with us for first and they haven't even made a single post about it, damn you two and your awesome name.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
You can't fight the real thing, baby. =P

Also, I'm voting based on the promises made in this thread. And also for Trestealer, 'cause c'mon.

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
Hey, I'm sure that if Mage and I were to ever find ourselves on the same continent, we'd become a canon pairing with plenty of video footage to prove it too.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Come on folks, vote more for me and Ghost! You know he wants it so bad he pretends the idea horrifies him...he's just trying to salvage his pride! Vote for Ghostbreaker!!!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If that name for the pairing had come up before they totally would've gotten my vote.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Hey, I'm sure that if Mage and I were to ever find ourselves on the same continent, we'd become a canon pairing with plenty of video footage to prove it too.

I am posting when I should be in bed to inform you all that I'm going to do the one-handed fandango to this very thought. On that note, I bid thee goodnight. :monster:

Top Bottom