BEYOND Two Souls

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
<3 Will watch the 35 mins when i have time later. LOVED the trailer, and the fact that it was shown at a film festival makes me crazy happy.

X :neo:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
The diversity of scenarios and situations in the trailer has certainly piqued my interest I was already following this game from a "safe distance" but... Who knows. I may get it.

Lex

Administrator
I feel like she's going to die at the end of this game and I don't know why.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
At the end of the game we find out she's the real Origami Killer and Lauren comes from behind and whacks her then the credits roll, yes I'm bored. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
This ad was in today's UK Metro:

IMG-20130517-00503_zps225430cd.jpg

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I grabbed my copy after school yesterday. Haven't gotten to starting it yet though. I'm thinking possibly I'll be able to this weekend.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I bought the game on Amazon so it won't be arriving until possibly Friday. In the meantime I read the plot, I'm not exactly sold by it but I'll wait until I play the game to give further judgement. I will say the plot sounds better than Heavy Rain but that's hardly a compliment since Heavy Rain sucks balls.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
BARELY started. It's pretty interesting so far.
Interestingly weird format, but really gripping so far.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
A friend of mine bought this last weekend and we played it for a while in Duo Mode at my place. Seemed really interesting, might buy it when it's cheaper.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
How're the controls for duo mode? I've been considering trying it out with my roommate this weekend.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Im not really a fan of timed button hits as a gameplay mechanic, but the story is interesting.

The whole thing with Cole seems a bit out of the blue tbh

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Ellen Page did it for me entirely, and
was going to be completely evil towards the end.

- Didn't stop the experiment
- Choked Phillip with Aiden
- Taught the teens a lesson, set the house on fire and freed them at the last minute
- Went to the bar
- Didn't sleep with Ryan as a result of the former
- Spoke during the interrogation
- Stayed in reality (and subsequently lost Aiden)
- Saved everyone that could be saved
- Kissed Jay
- Kissed Ryan
- Started a life with Ryan after the ending

I have to get back to playing it again. I really want to see the other endings.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Just published a review of the game for a site that I write for.

Also,
have they set it up for a potential sequel? I just went through the Epilogue again to see the alone ending and remembered the nightmares part, where the entities have broken out. For clarity, I did choose for Jodie to stay in reality. So essentially, it's just her standing on the cliff instead of standing side by side with the other girl (who I believe is Joey?).

Novus

Pro Adventurer
For some reason this game just didnt grab me. I played the demo, and it seems so unusual I believe there would have been a time where I would have been a lot more impressed I'm sure.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Pretty good game,
2/10.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I finally platinumed this on Thursday night. I was so worried it wouldn't pop up after the credits!

Top Bottom