• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Biggest Overall Final Fantasy Wonk

Biggest Overall Final Fantasy Wonk

• Fangu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jazzflower92

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • LicoriceAllsorts

• Martha Jones (TresDias)

• Prince Lex

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Ryushikaze

• S and G

• Shademp

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Tetsujin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people could be considered to know more than anyone else about the focus of this forum.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I dunno who the hell to vote for again. Someone shill a contestant to me, see where it goes.

Fangu

Great Old One
I only geek completely for XII. (In fact I just beat Ahriman for the nth time. Damn that boss is tedious. Quickenings, aaaaahh.)

I went for Lex. Every time an FF is mentioned he's like 'oh I first played that back when I was [insert age], I really hate that [insert boss of some kind] Tres and Demps etc might be more passionate about story and characters (not that Lex isn't) but he's also big on the game play and he plays a lot of games. Also I believe he's the only one on the list to be into XIV: A Realm Reborn (although I think Tets played it too?)

Lex

Administrator
Fangu wins for XII, Tres wins for VIII and X, Shademp wins for VII and if Flint was there he'd probably get my vote for IX. But this isn't multiple choice so I have no clue who to give my vote to.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
After Fangu's last post, I'm leaning towards you Lex. What she said rings of truth.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
My eyes were drawn to Lex and Tres when I looked through the list, and then Fangu's well-reasoned post sealed the deal for Lex :)

Top Bottom