Bill & Ted 3...? Excellent!! *guitar solo*

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Excellent!

I honestly don't remember those movies. Well, not the whole thing anyway, I was y00f; I've seen fragments of it, probably at my aunt/uncle. something about dudes going "dude" and "excellent", and then there's something with androids and time travel.

Then there was The Matrix and like 15 years later John Wick, and only then did it turn out that Neo = one of the excellent dudes.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was my introduction to Keanu Reeves. Before he did his Point Break, Speed, Matrix kind of roles.

He voiced Ted in the cartoon as well; first season only.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Looks like work on this is still happening, and that it's close to potentially landing what it needs to actually move forward!

Here’s some nigh-bodacious news: To hear the creative team talk, we’ve never been closer to the third Bill & Ted. “We are hoping to close a deal with some financiers,” says Solomon. “Hopefully within the next month or so, we’ll have news that will stick.” “We went out and found a director,” says Winter. “Dean Parisot, who we love, did Galaxy Quest, which is a masterpiece.”

Via: http://ew.com/movies/2018/03/30/bill-ted-3-face-the-music-keanu-reeves-alex-winter/

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I mean, there're a TON of projects that've lived in development hell for far longer and still happened. Plus, it seems like all the folk are pretty consistently involved in the property in general, what with the comics that were put out and other things meaning that it's not just springing out of nowhere. I think that this still has a pretty fair chance at actually happening.

Also, how "STATION!" became a thing.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
fcdt4l2i0xo01.jpg

*air guitars*

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I have no idea what's going to happen, but I think it will be meaningful and fun for them both.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Bill and Ted's daughters have been cast

Bill & Ted Face the Music has cast Brigette Lundy-Paine and Samara Weaving as the daughters to the film series' time traveling protagonists Bill and Ted.
Lundy-Paine, whose credits include Atypical and The Glass Castle, will play Billie Logan, the daughter of Ted "Theodore" Logan (Keanu Reeves). Weaving, who is known for Netflix's The Babysitter and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, joins the sequel as Thea Preston, daughter of Bill S. Preston Esq (Alex Winter).

Top Bottom