• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Book discussion thread

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Honestly, I’d say just to use megaupload or something similar to upload .rars or .cbrs. That way people can download lots of images at once and there’s no need to worry about running out of bandwidth.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Honestly, I’d say just to use megaupload or something similar to upload .rars or .cbrs. That way people can download lots of images at once and there’s no need to worry about running out of bandwidth.

I dunno, it seems people are more inclined to read them if I post them myself :/

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Mediafire’s fine too. And I honestly don’t read things well when they’re all posted in a single thread, because it’s harder to mark my place on the off chance I have to go away. It makes me nervous because I’m always afraid I’ll have to leave the computer and forget where I was, and thus I don’t absorb the details as well. Stupid, but it affects my reading nonetheless.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Well, if people just want links I can do that, but only if more folks want them.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
TLS has infinite bandwidth and storage, :awesome:. hint hint nudge nudge. As long as things don't get posted in public (i.e. anywhere but here).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Posted new GL and the first issue of Gotham City Sirens. Sirens takes place after Batman R.I.P and Final Crisis. I hope to post some of those eventually too.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm pretty sure no one will mind if you post short stories.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't mind.

I wish I could find a new imagehost to post comics though.

I need something quick and easy to use with message boards

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Updated the Arkham City thread with scans.

Also, you scrubs need to start reading The Walking Dead. I'm at page 419, the prison scenes = MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I've read the first volume. I need to continue with the rest of the series.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Oh wow, the prison. It gets WORSE.

Top Bottom