CALLING ALL POSTERS: DO YOU HAVE THE CRISIS CORE ULTIMANIA?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
ANYONE TRYNA START AN LTD?!

flyingpunch_zpsf31b3552.gif

This is my new favorite poste of all time. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Three great gif replies and it's still January.

Ya'll need to remind me once award time comes.

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Maybe we should make a thread to put excellent gif replies to remind everyone once the awards come 'round again?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I couldn't find a gif of that nut job holding his trophy but it was more accurate than anything else.

Also I dunno what hurts more: having my title taken from me or being labeled a Hufflepuff. A bag of salt has more personality than Hufflepuffs to :sadpanda:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No they're it. They're the empty shells of Hogwarts students who didn't make it into real houses be slowly died until nothing remained of them but a body.

Name one memorable Huflepufff.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
And then he died. And then his body went on to live in Twilight and terrorized romance everywhere. Good choice. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't remember Cedric Diggory because he died. I remember him because he was actually a cool dude. :sadpanda:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I couldn't find a gif of that nut job holding his trophy but it was more accurate than anything else.

Also I dunno what hurts more: having my title taken from me or being labeled a Hufflepuff. A bag of salt has more personality than Hufflepuffs to :sadpanda:

Well for me... Don't know if this makes you feel better, but to me you're kind of like an older sister, and you remind me of my own older sister (whom I love), and she was sorted in Hufflepuff on the Pottermore website so..... I figured Hufflepuff might suit you. <3 They're sweet people but it doesn't mean they're dull or have no fire in their hearts!

Okay you really need to go to Pottermore, make an account, and figure out what house you get! Do it! Now! :awesome:

Edit: Tonks was from Hufflepuff? I love her character!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That's right! Tonks! Totes a Hufflepuff. And can shape-shift (sort of). And banged Lupin.

And FOUGHT BRAVELY IN THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Pssht. Look at you losers, belonging to the speakable houses of Hogwarts.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Apparently Teddy Lupin got sorted into Hufflepuff too. The thing about sorting people in houses is that just like any other personality based stuff, people have multiple traits that make them suited for multiple categories. Hermione sure has the intellect and desire to pursue knowledge someone would expect from Ravenclaw but she got sorted into Gryffindor. Neville would've done great in Hufflepuff and it wouldn't have made him any less brave. The sorting hat insisted that Slytherin would be a good house for Harry but Harry chose not to go there and ended up in Gryffindor. In all likelihood, everyone has the choice to go into more than one if not any of the 4 houses and their opinion does matter in that decision. I doubt Slytherin was always the evil house it's come to be known as but simply ended up that way over time. In short, don't stereotype the houses and simply pick the one whose ideals you prefer. Give them all a fair chance.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
For the record Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor when I joined up a year ago. :monster:
But yeah, as Starling says each person most likely has traits that would fit several houses. Dammit now I'm in a Harry potter mood. :sadpanda:

Top Bottom