Can someone answer a couple quick questions for me?

bittersweetsymphony

Rookie Adventurer
*Reads from from the bottom of page 1 to the end of page 2* -.- I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for Tifa...

We all remember something about a character from a game. For Cloud, it was the sword and the hair. For Sephiroth, ditto. For Barret, the feet, for Tifa... her chest.

She looks NORMAL... ish (non of the character's look normal normal). *Rolls eyes*

(Sorry if I sound P.O.ed in this post... It just REALLY get's on my nerves all the discussions of Tifa's chest. And don't give me any of that "We're just talking about CGI" crap either... -.- Tifa's an awesome character, and I've seen one too many fanarts *Shudders* Not to mention read to many fanfics *Shudders again*)

bittersweetsymphony

Rookie Adventurer
*Rolls eyes again* I bet the people at Japanese Square Enix read all the stupid comments that people have put up on the internet about Tifa's chest and decided to tone them down a little so you were watching HER for the whole movie instead of her chest.

Ya, I know, everyone's first reaction to seeing Tifa was "O.O Ohmygosh! She looks normal!" But once the shock wore off people started to check out her and her awesome fights. Or, at least the one fight she really participates in (minus all of her new screen time on ACC).

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
What the fuck are you complaining about?

Yeah, breasts are a normal part of female anatomy. What's the shame in discussing a physical aspect of her character design that's been changed now that she's been put into a new and more modern art medium? What are you complaining about? No one's insulting Tifa, ffs.

bittersweetsymphony

Rookie Adventurer
I'm not complaining... it just gets annoying after a while. Believe me, I'm not trying to be annoying (though I usually am), it just get's on my nerves after a while.

Like I said, I don't mean to sound P.O., it's just frustrating after a while.

And... if you want to get all deep about it, I'm a girl so it just sounds... dumb when people go on and on and on about her boobs. It just seems like all that everyone remembers about Tifa is her chest... even when there's so much more to her.

U.U As long as you aren't insulting her or anything.

*Sighs and thinks mentally* Oh fricking joy, another great legacy to leave on a website. Don't I have such a reputation?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
this is like, the first time anyone has had a conversation about her breasts on TLS to my knowledge.

Chill out.

bittersweetsymphony

Rookie Adventurer
>.< Alright, this is getting bad. *Put's face in hands* I didn't mean to come off as a... bitch. And I'm really sorry if I sounded like one. >.> Geh, why do I even open my mouth anymore? All the comes out is things that get me run off of websites... and out of rooms.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
A statement I also agree with. Tifa breaks off from the normal female warrior character. She actually has figure but she doesn't just sit around doing nothing.

What? 99% of female warrior characters in most media have figure.

AND FFS chill out. It's not such a big deal.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Umm...no one's running you off anywhere. But when you accuse people of doing shit and insulting a character when all we're discussing is their depiction and change in appearance, people are going to wonder wtf you're talking about. Don't see how that's running you off or anything.

bittersweetsymphony

Rookie Adventurer
Umm...no one's running you off anywhere. But when you accuse people of doing shit and insulting a character when all we're discussing is their depiction and change in appearance, people are going to wonder wtf you're talking about. Don't see how that's running you off or anything.

Ack! No! I know no one's running me off the site... I just kind of leave because I usually feel stupid because I can't explain what I mean to people.

*Rolls eyes* Eh, whatever. Talk about it to your heart's content. I've TRIED to make my point and failed. I was feeling a brief moment of annoyance a the overly talked about topic of Tifa's chest. u.u I'm good as long as it's kept within a good context.

Again, I apologies for sounding stupid, making anyone mad, and just for the general confusion.

XD Sorry for being a pain!

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
it really, really, is not that big a deal.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh wow, my topic got to 3 pages? Sweet :) Let's see everyone discussing the moments and...

Oh you TLSers :lol:
This is the second topic I've made that's turned into a topic about boobs.

BTW and OT
How long until I can have an ACC avatar?

Last edited:

bittersweetsymphony

Rookie Adventurer
Oh wow, my topic got to 3 pages? Sweet :) Let's see everyone discussing the moments and...

Oh you TLSers :lol:
This is the second topic I've made that's turned into a topic about boobs.

BTW and OT
How long until I can have an ACC avatar?

... You have a gift, my friend. Start one on Reno's hair, see where that goes.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You can have an ACC avatar and sig as long as its not anything spoilerish from the movie.

The spoiler embargo is until the end of July.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lulz, of course people talk about Tifa's boobs all the time. Can you imagine people not talking about Pamela Anderson's breasticles? Or (the late) Lolo Ferrari's? Tifa's are at least on par with the former, :monster:.

Next up, Baywatch: Midgar.

Reference

Likes The Bartender
lulz, of course people talk about Tifa's boobs all the time. Can you imagine people not talking about Pamela Anderson's breasticles? Or (the late) Lolo Ferrari's? Tifa's are at least on par with the former, :monster:.

Next up, Baywatch: Midgar.

No. Baywatch: Costa Del Sol.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
You can have an ACC avatar and sig as long as its not anything spoilerish from the movie.

The spoiler embargo is until the end of July.

Why end of July? Isn't the PAL date Jul 10? Or am I misremembering?

And BSS, calm down. You've all the time you need to compose a post. Take your time. Calm down. Think of what you need to say, and after you write, proof to see if you say it. No rush. No pressure. Just make sure you're saying what you think you're saying before you post.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Here's a question xD
When Reno and Rude take Cloud and Tifa back to 7th Heaven, do they take Cloud's fenrir back too? or Cloud walked back to the church to get it :p

How far is 7th Heaven to the church anyway? The kids ran to the church in a short period of time, while the motorcycle chase seem to route in circles before Kadaj and Cloud get there. Perhaps that was the case lol

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
There is no "PAL" date. :monster:
There apparently is a French release date though.

I think of the European region as PAL when it comes to game and movies, so sue me.

Here's a question xD
When Reno and Rude take Cloud and Tifa back to 7th Heaven, do they take Cloud's fenrir back too? or Cloud walked back to the church to get it :p

I presume they took it back.

How far is 7th Heaven to the church anyway? The kids ran to the church in a short period of time, while the motorcycle chase seem to route in circles before Kadaj and Cloud get there. Perhaps that was the case lol

Church is right near the outskirts of sec 5, which is I think the closest sector to edge, and is only a few miles away. Of course, Kadaj et. all didn't go straight to the church, but were really trying to escape from Cloud and the turks with 'mother', so they may have simply gone willy nilly across the roadways.

Top Bottom