jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Russi Taylor, the iconic voice of Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey and Louie of Disney and in the Kingdom Hearts franchise has passed away two days ago. Here's the article.

On July 26th, 2019, Russi Taylor [the English voice of Minnie Mouse and Huey, Dewey, and Louie in the Kingdom Hearts series] passed away. She was 75 at the time of her passing.

Russi Taylor was born on May 4th, 1944 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. And has voiced the legendary Minnie Mouse since 1977. She was also married to Wayne Allwine, previous voice actor of Mickey Mouse, until his passing in 2009.

Rest in Peace Russi Taylor and thank you for your 30 years of voicing Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, and several other Disney characters. You will be dearly missed.

View full article

Rest in peace, Russi. After ten years of having lost Wayne Allwine, you're finally back together again in Heaven. LIke he is still missed today, you will be dearly missed as well.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Russi Taylor, the iconic voice of Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey and Louie of Disney and in the Kingdom Hearts franchise has passed away two days ago. Here's the article.

Rest in peace, Russi. After ten years of having lost Wayne Allwine, you're finally back together again in Heaven. LIke he is still missed today, you will be dearly missed as well.

For some reason, it's kind of sadly poetic.

You know when I heard about her death. This made me think of this song from Totally Minnie.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
10 of the 34 victims' names have been released. I've been a fan of Kyoto Animation since discovering The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. This news hurts a lot :(
https://soranews24.com/2019/08/05/n...amily-and-friends-offer-words-of-remembrance/

● Junichi Eda (34 years old) Animator (Sound! Euphonium, K-On!)
● Yuka Kasama (22 years old)
● Yoshiji Kigami (61 years old) Key animator (K-On!, A Silent Voice, Free!), animation director (Lucky Star), episode director (Tamako Market, Violet Evergarden)
Ami Kuriki (30 years old) Animator (A Silent Voice, Free! Starting Days. Sound! Euphonium)
● Futoshi Nishiya Character designer (Free!, Nichijou, Hyouka, A Silent Voice)
● Yuki Omura (23 years old)
● Yasuhiro Takemoto (47 years old) Director (Lucky Star, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
● Sachie Tsuda (41 years old) Color detailing, special effects (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Free!)
● Mikako Watanabe (35 years old) Art director (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, Violet Evergarden)
● Keisuke Yokota (34 years old) Production manager (K-On!, Lucky Star, Clannad After Story, Free!)

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
10 of the 34 victims' names have been released. I've been a fan of Kyoto Animation since discovering The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. This news hurts a lot :(
https://soranews24.com/2019/08/05/n...amily-and-friends-offer-words-of-remembrance/

● Junichi Eda (34 years old) Animator (Sound! Euphonium, K-On!)
● Yuka Kasama (22 years old)
● Yoshiji Kigami (61 years old) Key animator (K-On!, A Silent Voice, Free!), animation director (Lucky Star), episode director (Tamako Market, Violet Evergarden)
Ami Kuriki (30 years old) Animator (A Silent Voice, Free! Starting Days. Sound! Euphonium)
● Futoshi Nishiya Character designer (Free!, Nichijou, Hyouka, A Silent Voice)
● Yuki Omura (23 years old)
● Yasuhiro Takemoto (47 years old) Director (Lucky Star, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
● Sachie Tsuda (41 years old) Color detailing, special effects (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Free!)
● Mikako Watanabe (35 years old) Art director (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, Violet Evergarden)
● Keisuke Yokota (34 years old) Production manager (K-On!, Lucky Star, Clannad After Story, Free!)

Throw him in jail for a long time for what he did.

Ghost X

I never considered the title of this thread when posting the news here. Plenty of other horrible people have also been mentioned in this thread. To me it is just a "Today in Death news" thread. No offence intended. I find it more strange that it is in the entertainment section :mon:

Top Bottom