• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
As anyone who has ever attended a Metallica show is well aware, Metallica has used The Ecstasy of Gold as their intro at every show since the release of their debut album Kill 'em All in 1983.

RIP

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Kinda bummed about a couple.

Actress Naya Rivera's body was recovered from Lake Piru in California. She died while going for a swim with her 4 year old son.

I wasn't a big fan of Glee, but my best friend at the time was. She would come over every week to watch the new episode at my house. I remember being most invested in the Santana/Brittany storyline, so this one had me pretty gutted. This is also the third member of the main cast to have died at a young age.

Local legend Chi Pig (Kenn Chin) of SNFU fame died today.

I remember going to karaoke night at a punk bar called Funky Winker Beans for my birthday. When the bar was about to close, he got up on stage and did a rendition of Johnny Cash's "Hurt." He did this a lot, but it felt special because it was my birthday. I'll never forget all the times I'd be shit faced at Pub 340 and he'd be lowkey trying to make out with my straight friends. This one really hurts. Vancouver is in mourning today.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Michael Brooks, political analyst, 37. Sudden medical episode, apparently. Very sad.

I cried. It's no exaggeration I learned a lot about my own politics and international politics thanks to him. I never would have thought I'd be touched so strongly by the passing of a stranger but I cried. The world's not fair and here's proof of it right here.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Last edited:
Top Bottom