• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Tom Lister, Jr, actor, at age 62.

Though he was most known for his role in Friday, wrestling fans know him best for his role in No Holds Barred, the wrestling movie starring Hulk Hogan where Lister played the role of the heel wrestler Zeus (he was even brought to WWE briefly to feud with Hogan to promote the film).

I must say that my favorite scene involving him was where his character, an inmate on a bomb-rigged ship, threw the detonator of the other ship (carrying law-abiding citizens) out of the ship in The Dark Knight.

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
It seems Michael Alig dies of a heroin overdose on Christmas.

Definitely not a person who deserves mourning tbh, but I can't help but feel a weird end-of-an-era with his passing. I was too young and too far away to have any participation in the NYC Club Kid scene, but I have been completely fascinated with the story since I was way too young to be. It's a rabbit hole I revisit every now and then. It's kind of weird knowing that it's now reached its conclusion.

Maybe this will bring some solace to Angel Melendez's surviving family (may he RIP). I suppose there's some karma at play for a guy who killed his drug dealer to eventually succumb to his addiction :/

Last edited:

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Top Bottom