• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
But yet they say they didn't find any evidence of drugs at the scene...

Still, unbelievable. I just read that he was commenting on mortality when Betty White passed. Wonder if it was on his mind.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
This one just came in via the Pro Football Hall of Fame's YouTube channel.

Don Maynard, Hall of Fame AFL/NFL wide receiver (New York Jets) and Super Bowl III champion, at age 86.

Rankles

Pro Adventurer
This one just came in via the Pro Football Hall of Fame's YouTube channel.

Don Maynard, Hall of Fame AFL/NFL wide receiver (New York Jets) and Super Bowl III champion, at age 86.

One of our all time greats. Posted some amazing stats in an era when the passing game was nowhere near as advanced or prevalent as it is today, and was a big part of our sole SB winning side, even if injury prevented him being a factor in the big game itself.

Rankles

Pro Adventurer
Shane Warne has passed away after a heart attack at the age of 52. Unbelievably sad news and a terrible 24 hours or so for Australian cricket. Warne put spin bowling on the map, made it fashionable. It’s impossible to imagine just how many people he inspired to become spinners the moment he bowled Mike Gatting with THAT delivery.

As an England fan, there were few if any more unsettling sights than Warne bowling against us in the 4th innings, with Aussies crowded around the batsman. You just knew every ball was going to be an event. R.I.P to one of the greats…

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate

This still saddens me. I grew up watching him wrestle in the 90s. He was always my favorite wrestling entertainer. The club shooting he was involved in messed him up

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
This still saddens me. I grew up watching him wrestle in the 90s. He was always my favorite wrestling entertainer. The club shooting he was involved in messed him up
The fact that he entered the wrestling business at a time when it had a drug culture certainly didn't do him any favors (especially considering the fact that his mental health stemming from that shooting made him particularly vulnerable to substance abuse problems).

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
The fact that he entered the wrestling business at a time when it had a drug culture certainly didn't do him any favors (especially considering the fact that his mental health stemming from that shooting made him particularly vulnerable to substance abuse problems).

Oh, for sure. Those guys were roided out back then. I never saw him pre wwf, until recently. There was a massive difference. How the Rock looks now, is how Hall looked back then. I'm the same height as those guys, but they make me look like a stick figure

Top Bottom