• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Character Battle Bronze Match: Aerith vs Vivi

Which of these characters do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Whatever, I'm liking these. It's clear they're joking.

973836-B2J4D75.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
We won't be letting any dupes submit votes. Period. So far, the ballot box isn't being stuffed. We'll be watching which new members vote, and when.

i love aeris and named my cat after her...

but vivi not winning the last poll was tls showing how they are all very bad people so ya

IM KEEPING A LIST OF NAMES

DONT EXPECT MAYOR SUPPORT YOU TERRIBLE PEOPLE

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
i am actually enjoying the black propaganda and slander going on in this thread by the obvious dupes.

just make sure they don't vote and i think it'll be fine.

well i'm still not voting yet but if i will then i'd go with vivi

because black black soul.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It's the last day to vote in this poll, but Aerith needs a miracle to take the bronze medal at this stage.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
According to what I'm seeing, half of those Vivi votes are dupes. =\

I'm gonna have to strip some of these votes in order to get these numbers legit. But it looks like Aerith won this.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
What are you talking about? The 22 votes for vivi are legit, regular members. What am I missing?

or was that a joke >__>

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
These are the dupes, can't you tell?

Ayla, Celes Chere, Dark and Divine, Deadpool, Gym Leader Devil, Kenpachi Zaraki, Matsumoto Rangiku, Midnight Rider of War, Minato Arisato, Nathan Explosion, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

None of these people are actual users here. I have no idea where they came from. They could be dupes of User Name for all I know
:hugemonster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
this is an obligatory post expressing how funny mako is

Top Bottom