Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had something good to say other than random stuff like "Sweden is on fire!!!!!" or "The fishes are sleeping..."

Bye Omega.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Have fun at work, Omega!

We could talk about...strawberries. I had some strawberries and they were delicious.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
You know, if you have to point out that it's a reference to something, your reference loses a little of its beauty. Much like a strawberry that's been left in the punnet for too long, it becomes squashy and not nice to eat.

From henceforth, I shall compare everything in life to strawberries. :awesome:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo

Shademp's reference of my love for strawberries?

Much like a strawberry which has been left in the field, I am confused and slightly fretful. :(

strawberries with chocolate or Chantilly?

I'm not sure what Chantilly is, so I'll play it safe and say MORE STRAWBERRIES!!! Yum! (And maybe some chocolate too, because you can't go wrong with chocolate.)

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Welcome to internet

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Can somebody properly give Mumble a proper profile rape and change his name to Mr. Fritzl, his location to 'in prison', etc etc?

Needs moar doin' it right.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Yes.

Also:
Whitewhale_opt.png

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Nein.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom