Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Oh, I could do that! I gots an hax0rd PSP too. :monster:

Get gpSP then. :monster: I won't link you, because it might be breaking the rules. But it's easy to Google. :awesome:

Moimoi's going DOWN! :awesomonster:

MOIMOI IS MY RIVAL! MOIMOI WILL ALWAYS GO DOWN!!!! :reptar:

Pride. He didn't want any of his Pokemons to faint for the whole game or something like that. :awesome:

I'm like that too. Sometimes. Except I have PKMNZ that I use as a decoy in hard battles. :awesome: I let them faint while I revive my other PKMNZ. Mahahahaha *evil trainer*

Same here, same here! Quilava is really cute too. <3

I think Cyndaquil is the cutest fire starter ever. :monster: Even when it evolves, it's still cute!

Edit:
@ mei: well, what do you want to know?:awesome:

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ADULT WORLD! EDUCATE ME, SENSEI-BITO :reptar:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Get gpSP then. :monster: I won't link you, because it might be breaking the rules. But it's easy to Google. :awesome:
Got it! :monster:

MOIMOI IS MY RIVAL! MOIMOI WILL ALWAYS GO DOWN!!!! :reptar:
YEAAAH :reptar::reptar::reptar:

I'm like that too. Sometimes. Except I have PKMNZ that I use as a decoy in hard battles. :awesome: I let them faint while I revive my other PKMNZ. Mahahahaha *evil trainer*
OMG an ebul trainer!!!!11 What would Professor Oak say if he knew? :awesome:

I think Cyndaquil is the cutest fire starter ever. :monster: Even when it evolves, it's still cute!
Yoda.jpg

Yoda knows. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Got it! :monster:

YEAAAH :reptar::reptar::reptar:

gpSP supports cheats too. I like cheats. :awesome: They make me feel like a cheater. :awesome:

I named my character Meimei, and my rival Moimoi. I LOL when I see MOIMOI there. XDDDDD

OMG an ebul trainer!!!!11 What would Professor Oak say if he knew? :awesome:

He'll stop giving away his Pokedex, that he will. :awesome: But by default, you're an awesomely kind trainer in PKMNZ. No matter how evil you are IRL. XDDDD

Yoda.jpg

Yoda knows. :monster:

YODA KNOWS ALL :flipmonster:

Edit:
worship me.

:objection: Not until you tell me the secret of the universe!

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
gpSP supports cheats too. I like cheats. :awesome: They make me feel like a cheater. :awesome:
99 Master Balls, yes? :awesome:

I named my character Meimei, and my rival Moimoi. I LOL when I see MOIMOI there. XDDDDD
OMG, that reminds me that back when I first played Pokemon I named my character after the boy I liked. Roffle roffle. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I don't know what I'll name mine though. Space? And my rival Sheep? :monster:

He'll stop giving away his Pokedex, that he will. :awesome: But by default, you're an awesomely kind trainer in PKMNZ. No matter how evil you are IRL. XDDDD
Maybe that world's just messed up and being kind = treating your pkmnz like crap. :monster:

YODA KNOWS ALL :flipmonster:

Edit:

:objection: Not until you tell me the secret of the universe!
If Yoda knows all, the secret of the Universe is probably that Cyndaquil will always be cute. Or that the force will be with you. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I'll reply to you first. :monster:

99 Master Balls, yes? :awesome:

We got balls :reptar: I'm trying to get the Emerald cheats to work, but they won't. Demmit.

OMG, that reminds me that back when I first played Pokemon I named my character after the boy I liked. Roffle roffle. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

I don't know what I'll name mine though. Space? And my rival Sheep? :monster:

Spacey and Sheepy. Childhood rivals for PKMNZ!!!! :reptar:

I named my first PKMN character BOY. Because I was lazy. It was also funny when people call him BOY. XDDDDD

Maybe that world's just messed up and being kind = treating your pkmnz like crap. :monster:

Ash molests Pikachu. Truely messed up. :monster: I don't know why Pikachu puts up with it. D;

If Yoda knows all, the secret of the Universe is probably that Cyndaquil will always be cute. Or that the force will be with you. :monster:

CydaquilxYodaxUniverse? FTW :awesomonster:

Aaaaaand... GOODNIGHT!!!!!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY PLANETARY INTERGALACTIC PLANETARY PLANETARY

I just can't keep up with chit chat anymore :monster:

I've been on this journey for a long time, but I'm getting too old for this chit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom