Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
All the work around work? you need to win a prize yeah. free PS3 and Xbox 360 is a must. pip pip.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Hey, I'll take a PS3 and a Wii!

I'm okay - shaking...

Perhaps it's the meds or a reaction to the meds for my cold/allergies and my psych medication.

My eyes have been itchy and watering, nasal congestion, throat is dry and scratchy... *sigh*

I think I have to call my doctor. :(

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Nonja: I didn't mean it seriously lol. Why do you feel overused? it's bad to feel that way yah.

Good evening, ari.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Good evening, EJ. :) Hello to everyone else, too. *waves*

[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=29.msg31086#msg31086 date=1237216845]And keep popping those pills ari. Get better :elmo:[/quote]

I'm calling the doctor right now; I'll probably have to go in.

Point is, I'm a bit uneasy on my feet (my legs feel shakey), my left ear is in pain and draining a bit, plus what I mentioned before - watery eyes, dry and scratchy throat.

Also, it feels like my throat is swollen up near the gag-zone. ::) It's not a pleasant feeling, though I can breeth fine (through the mouth).

I just don't know if there's something stronger to go on for the allergies, if there is a medication mix up going on here...

EDIT: I just had to make an appointment to see the doctor, so I'll tell you how it went later.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=29.msg31091#msg31091 date=1237217507]
With that post I can feel the mumble coming back. Feel free to change it back if that's what you really want. ;)
[/quote]

hrmmm... lol no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom