Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Move it fgt! Get him! Like you would grab and pin me to the wall! if I had Dante's looks. If I had my make up and... OH FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST GO.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hai Roddy.

We were talking about Nonja moving her arse to her date. I mena we can't talk tantalizing stuff about sex forever now. She needs to get a man.

I also decided to go dating with this chick. She dresses erotically in a Tifa
cowgirl suit. Do want.

kunoichi

dead
What happened to being a bit decent and telling someone that they've had second thoughts instead of just dropping things?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=29.msg31343#msg31343 date=1237313023]
No phone, no text, no show, no nothing. =(
[/quote]

Anti-fuckledoodle-lulz. If I was there, call, text, meet, hotel, good time in bar, hotel, fun, breakfast and then happy ever after. :monster: :monster: :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
^ I'm going for vacation to engrand for training soon. :monster: it's just coincidence rofl.

[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=29.msg31350#msg31350 date=1237314746]
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=29.msg31343#msg31343 date=1237313023]
No phone, no text, no show, no nothing. =(
[/quote]

Anti-fuckledoodle-lulz. If I was there, call, text, meet, hotel, good time in bar, hotel, fun, breakfast and then happy ever after. :monster: :monster: :monster:
[/quote]
Hmm, I think the hotel expenses would ruin all the 'happy-ever-after' in the formula. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I've got credit cards to last 3 weeks of hotels. :monster: it's for the training afterall

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=29.msg31350#msg31350 date=1237314746] [quote author=kunoichi link=topic=29.msg31343#msg31343 date=1237313023] No phone, no text, no show, no nothing. =( [/quote] Anti-fuckledoodle-lulz. If I was there, call, text, meet, hotel, good time in bar, hotel, fun, breakfast and then happy ever after. :monster: :monster: :monster: [/quote] *sigh* Why couldn't you have lived round my area..... Lol
And no B, nothing at all.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=29.msg31333#msg31333 date=1237305872]
Hai Roddy.

We were talking about Nonja moving her arse to her date. I mena we can't talk tantalizing stuff about sex forever now. She needs to get a man.

cowgirl suit. Do want.
[/quote]

Congrats an' shit.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I was bred to appreciate a lady :monster: regardless of appearance and annoying nature.

*sigh* Why couldn't I've gone with the program to study in Landan/Manchester too....

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=29.msg31364#msg31364 date=1237315475]
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=29.msg31333#msg31333 date=1237305872]
Hai Roddy.

cowgirl suit. Do want.
[/quote]

Congrats an' shit.
[/quote]

You sound bitter, Roddy. :-\

A

Great Old One
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=29.msg31362#msg31362 date=1237315383]
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=29.msg31350#msg31350 date=1237314746] [quote author=kunoichi link=topic=29.msg31343#msg31343 date=1237313023] No phone, no text, no show, no nothing. =( [/quote] Anti-fuckledoodle-lulz. If I was there, call, text, meet, hotel, good time in bar, hotel, fun, breakfast and then happy ever after. :monster: :monster: :monster: [/quote] *sigh* Why couldn't you have lived round my area..... Lol
And no B, nothing at all.
[/quote]
:<

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=29.msg31365#msg31365 date=1237315514] I was bred to appreciate a lady :monster: regardless of appearance and annoying nature. [/quote]
?? 8(

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Mum taught me to be the excellent gentleman. I may have flaws, but me, roddy, Dacon and possibly aaron are the best of the best in a man :comedian:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom