Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Tony :monster: Apparently

He managed it with a fist. Tbh this was implied through the punching.

I blame Hirotoki

Explosions in the sky are sick.

yesh they fucking are. Same with Sublime. <3

sup guys I just got off work. :neom:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Good, good. Its really busy this week because of Easter and we need to stock up because i'm going on holidays this friday for 10 days. :wacky:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I have no idea. =/ But you can get fried chicken anywhere, lol. Do you have a KFC there?

How was your day at the bakery? :awesomonster:

KFC is shit though. Popeyes isn't

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ This man speaks TRUTH.

I meant biscuits in general that time :monster:

Trying to kick the habit. Haven't bought anything in a while. Currently ready to strangle someone who refuses to give me my positive ref as a seller, and thus, my money.

Make me cookies, please? =D

A

Great Old One
Good, good. Its really busy this week because of Easter and we need to stock up because i'm going on holidays this friday for 10 days. :wacky:
Are you baking Easter cookies? :monster:

KFC is shit though. Popeyes isn't
... local food chains, then?

Trying to kick the habit. Haven't bought anything in a while. Currently ready to strangle someone who refuses to give me my positive ref as a seller, and thus, my money.
I promised myself today I would buy a site, along with a domain server... though, not working out well right now. :monster:

Username

Banned
I have no idea. =/ But you can get fried chicken anywhere, lol. Do you have a KFC there?

KFC is normally nextdoor to Macca :monster: But that Popeye chicken looks better than KFC IMO.

Oh and thats cool working at a bakery Sky, do u bake bread cos fresh bread smells really nice.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Are you baking Easter cookies? :monster:

... local food chains, then?

I promised myself today I would buy a site, along with a domain server... though, not working out well right now. :monster:

Hot cross buns stupid.

KFC is normally nextdoor to Macca :monster: But that Popeye chicken looks better than KFC IMO.

Oh and thats cool working at a bakery Sky, do u bake bread cos fresh bread smells really nice.

Yeah I bake fresh bread everyday. ;) And it always smells nice. :neom:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
kangajews not gonna be back for a while. I got another already planned after this. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom