Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I fluctuate between having normal sleep hours and being up all night. I really should try to be more consistent, though. lol

And yeah Mako is just like that. Don't let it upset you too much. :)

A

Great Old One
Anyways. :awesomonster:

Shade, how was your day? Tens? Omega?

And yeah Mako is just like that. Don't let it upset you too much. :)
I was kidding D:

I fluctuate between having normal sleep hours and being up all night. I really should try to be more consistent, though. lol
I just like staying up. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'd...rather not talk about it, really.

The ending is a bit disappointing so far, since I'm totally useless to you =/

I'd rather not talk about my day(s) either.

Although this morning has been interesting. What with trying out cheat codes for FFVII and everything. Lots of game freezing happened.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's not good enough D:

Hardwired to believe anything less than the best is failure. Thanks, Mom :monster:

EarmuffedAmazon

Lv. 1 Adventurer

Yeah...And Unfortuantely I've Joined You in That Bad Habit...Hey I'm Listening to GGD....Want to Guess What Song? I'll Give You a Hint...It's Not James Dean!

A

Great Old One
I'd rather not talk about it. :awesomonster:

It was good.

Yeah...And Unfortuantely I've Joined You in That Bad Habit...Hey I'm Listening to GGD....Want to Guess What Song? I'll Give You a Hint...It's Not James Dean!
Hi Tenny's friend.

A

Great Old One
No I'm not.

I'm actually a sixty five year old grandpa who has the hots for younglings like you guys.

Sounds like something taken from an Anne Rice novel... *feels sick*

Edit: She is a writer who often includes "intimate" relationships between old men (sometimes the men are over a thousand years old) and young boys in her books. She probably find some sick pleasure from it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom