Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
probably banned for spam posts. Spam games are trully spammy, we can't help it for some reasons. Changing SG threads into chit chat. Which is a reason why ACF deleted some posts in SG threads that aren't relevant.

A

Great Old One
It's probably best if there aren't any spam games here, especially because sometimes they can lead to problems.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
well, having it and not having it both leads to problem. But i'm fine with the way TLS is right now. so no problem for me, for a while :monster:

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Plus this chat thread does just about what any other of those threads did... talk to people across the nation when you're bored at work...

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
:monster: i just wonder why i didn't bother posting a lot in ACF Chit Chat thread. few times, but not always.

EDIT: you're tired yet, hunny?

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
hi mei, we're talking about spam games section in ACF

and it's 7:31 pm here. lol :monster:

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
:monster: i just wonder why i didn't bother posting a lot in ACF Chit Chat thread. few times, but not always.

EDIT: you're tired yet, hunny?

I was just looking at your pic in the pictar thread and I'm just curious... what nationality are you?

A

Great Old One
No, s'okay, I'm going to stay awake. :monster:

Atticus, LPod is one-fourth Brazilian, one-fourth African, one-fourth Icelandic, and one-fourth Chinese. :awesomonster:

A

Great Old One
No, I was kidding. D :

She actually was born on a plane.

Mei, ACF is an old screw forum that eventually closed because it was stupidzz. Lucky ofr me, I never joined the place. Or maybe unlucky for me... Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom