Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Trying to support a boyfriend who just found out his father is dead.

Goddammit.

My father died before I was born and I found out when I was 16 and you don't see me crying.

But it's ok *pat pat* hug me tim and dawn. HUG ME!! ALOT! and your troubles will go away.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Trying to support a boyfriend who just found out his father is dead.

Goddammit.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Daryl. That must be so incredibly difficult. I wish you the best of luck. <3

Edit: Sorry about that too, EJ. :<

WOULD'VE been but now she's lost to another man.

*sigh* the road not taken. I mourned... epically.

If that was a serious statement I would worry for you EJ. Surely you have not fallen into e-love? Of course not.

It must feel good though to, like Kunoi, not be attached to TLS. Sometimes it can get too much.

A

Great Old One
I thought EJ had an e-love before.

At least, from reading END, yes. :awesome:

I've learned some interesting facts.

A

Great Old One
I blame Mumble for her leaving. :monster:

I hope she comes back, one day. It'd be nice to hear from her.

Okay, what happened? I'm confused. Did A eat yet or what?
LOL, what?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Aw, sorry to hear about that. *hugs* I hope your bf is okay.

It's a complicated story between him and his father but he's making do. Thank you.

DDDDD: What. I wish you both luck. :(

DDDDD8 Whut.

That's appreciated. He will be alright in time.

Ouch. You, and the boyfriend have my sympathy.

Thank you. Right now he's just sorting through his feelings and dealing with them.

My father died before I was born and I found out when I was 16 and you don't see me crying.

But it's ok *pat pat* hug me tim and dawn. HUG ME!! ALOT! and your troubles will go away.

lol, stop hitting on us. :P

And ty ^__^ And *hug*

I'm so sorry to hear that, Daryl. That must be so incredibly difficult. I wish you the best of luck. <3

Edit: Sorry about that too, EJ. :<

That's appreciated. He'll be okay, he's a strong sort, and I'm here to support him.

Oh wow. That's terrible. :/ My condolences.

Also Mumble that's kind of insensitive.

*smiles* I know Mumble was just kidding around.

And thank you, I know Tim appreciates it.

I'm surprised you guys don't think I'm insane or something, what with all the bad luck I've been having. Jesus did I break a thousand foot mirror or something?

So did Kunoichi leave? :/

Apparently soon after she went on a date, partially persuaded by EJ I guess, she disappeared from the forums. Either she is living and happy or someone right now is asking her, sorry, IT to put the lotion in the basket. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
If that was a serious statement I would worry for you EJ. Surely you have not fallen into e-love? Of course not.

It must feel good though to, like Kunoi, not be attached to TLS. Sometimes it can get too much.

more like e-fondling. I get some lulz out of it too.

On the contrary I mourned epically that I can't get a piece of that girl when I go there for college. *sigh* the road not taken... But why... WHY do they still call me a mass murderer!? and MAD?! all I want is to topple gotham to the ground. Not for power. not for evil. But for good! Batman shall be the first one to fall and when he is dead, the city will be under the loving grip of The Emperor Joker.

A

Great Old One
I'm surprised you guys don't think I'm insane or something, what with all the bad luck I've been having. Jesus did I break a thousand foot mirror or something?
Lol, I'm sorry to be hearing about all the crap that's happening to you right now. Have a e-brownie. *gives brownie* :3

Apparently soon after she went on a date, partially persuaded by EJ I guess, she disappeared from the forums. Either she is living and happy or someone right now is asking her, sorry, IT to put the lotion in the basket.
Partially? More like the real reason.

On the contrary I mourned epically that I can't get a piece of that girl when I go there for college. *sigh* the road not taken... But why... WHY do they still call me a mass murderer!? and MAD?! all I want is to topple gotham to the ground. Not for power. not for evil. But for good! Batman shall be the first one to fall and when he is dead, the city will be under the loving grip of The Emperor Joker.
Maybe they looked at this forum and realized that you were EJ.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Apparently soon after she went on a date, partially persuaded by EJ I guess, she disappeared from the forums. Either she is living and happy or someone right now is asking her, sorry, IT to put the lotion in the basket. :monster:

I've finished this e-dating crap with Morishi, and I find I get no kicks out of it. So it is my destiny to convince the women to be sexually active. Hence why I told Nonja to have fun. Hence why she's not here.

One thing my mistress said is that there's a ton of girls her size out there, and it is my job to find them and bed them all one by one. I must hurry.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That's appreciated. He'll be okay, he's a strong sort, and I'm here to support him.

Ah, well that's good at least. He's lucky to have you to support him. :) I hope your luck gets a lot better, btw.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
LOL, what?

Well, did you? :monster:

That's appreciated. He will be alright in time.

Just don't forget to pray and everything will be alright. :)

Also, there's always a time when everyone gets bad luck in succession. Last 2008 was awful for me, as two of my relatives died of the same disease. It could be considered bad luck, as it coincided with my birthday.

It happens. And the fact that you're not breaking down or anything helps to get things on the right track afterward.

Good luck. :)

:reptar: NAKED /random

I've finished this e-dating crap with Morishi, and I find I get no kicks out of it. So it is my destiny to convince the women to be sexually active. Hence why I told Nonja to have fun. Hence why she's not here.

One thing my mistress said is that there's a ton of girls her size out there, and it is my job to find them and bed them all one by one. I must hurry.

Godspeed. :salute: *orchestral music plays in background*

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
This thread is moving so fast. I can spam and spam, and probably no one will notice. :reptar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom