Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Man, I wish I had been part of the old ACF days - or at least, know what was going on there. :awesome: I always get curious when you guys talk about old members.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
We're working on getting Lady V and Vagrant back.

A, I wish you had been too :(

sometimes spam was kind of dead.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
yeah. which makes the forum more dead. :monster:

A, i wish so, too :(

Atticus: yeah, get them back.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
He joined here as anigraphuse but hasn't posted since the forum upgrade to vB. I suppose I could bug him on facebook to come back. :wackymonster:

Do it fgt

pfft, weak. I have classes tomorrow too. Gotta get up in six hours. Weak Shade.

XD seriously though, goodnight and do well in class.

Ah, but you forgot that I live in Sweden! It was morning to me when I left, so nu-uh I am not weak :catfight:

Well, now I'm back from the unviersity. And everything is severe anti-lulz. Just... *sigh* I think I need something strong to drink:loopy:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
the only thing Shahab is capable of ever doing is sending people a fuck load of spam messages related to "who is the bestest friend?" or "Are you a good lover?".

Ah yes, Shahab... I remember him from ACF. I recall he was respected by practically everyone. Don't remember much else.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Yeah. And he has very odd stories about getting a married girl from her husband. among others.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
@A: Yes we’re both very lucky to have each other. Trust me, we tell each other that everyday. xD

@I Am Not Me: Yes, we’ve supported each other for years now, both through several severe hardships.

@Celes: Four months. It’s not really long, but we’ve known each other for years, so we’re quiet comfortable. Honestly, I’ve never been this secure, comfortable and content in a relationship.

Thanks, and sorry for the late reply. Had to catch some shut-eye! :P

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'm good, you?

Tim's okay. We talked on the phone for a few hours while he tried to sort out his feelings. It's a complicated situation. I want to send him flowers, but that's hardly a manly thing, you know? I wish I could do more.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
fecking bored. probably going to go back to bed for awhile in a moment.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Cool. Sleep is good. I'm at work so I can't sleep. :(

er, so how does someone show sympathy for such a thing? I mean, a card seems so insufficient.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
fuck knows. I'm not sure anything would cheer me up in such a situation.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Don't pay me too much attention though, that might just be the depression speaking. I should get therapy.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm good, you?

Tim's okay. We talked on the phone for a few hours while he tried to sort out his feelings. It's a complicated situation. I want to send him flowers, but that's hardly a manly thing, you know? I wish I could do more.

Just do it? it'll always help to make him feel better and to show that you care I guess.

A

Great Old One
Someone can get pretty depressed from reading the recent posts of this thread. :comedian:

@Daryl: Good to know, I hope you feel better soon ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom